Saturday, June 20, 2015

Clouds



"
"I've looked at clouds from both sides now,
from up and down, and still somehow
it's cloud illusions I recall.
I really don't know clouds at all".(Joni Mitchell)
 
I met her many years ago at the BackDoor club in Wahington D.C. when she was promoting her first album and from that time I became a lifelong fan of hers. I still listen to her songs and many lyrics touch my heart. To me, the song is about how your perception changes, as life's realities shatter the optimistic illusions you have when you start out but the thing I love about it, is the conclusion of optimism - "and still somehow, it's life's illusions I recall" Today the sky is full of clouds of different shapes and clouds always remind me of her.
 
I finally found another Spanish person to converse with on Skype and we had our first talk today. She lives in Toledo, Spain, once place we haven't visited yet.
 
Joan was a little tired after preparing chłodnik this afternoon so she took an hour nap and now she's studying Spanish.
 
Poznałem ją wiele lat temu w klubie Backdoor w Wahington DC kiedy promuje swój pierwszy album i od tego czasu stałem się przez całe życie fanem jej. Wciąż słucham jej piosenek i wiele teksty dotknąć mojego serca. Dla mnie piosenka jest o tym, jak wprowadzone zmiany percepcji, a realia życiowe rozbicia optymistyczne złudzeń masz, gdy zaczynasz, ale co kocham o tym, jest zawarcie optymizmu - "i jeszcze w jakiś sposób, to iluzje życiowe Pamiętam" dziś niebo pełne chmur o różnych kształtach i chmury zawsze przypominają mi o niej.

W końcu znalazłem innego hiszpańskiego osobę rozmawiać z Skype i mieliśmy dziś naszą pierwszą rozmowę. Mieszka w Toledo w Hiszpanii, gdy miejsce jeszcze nie odwiedził.

Joan był trochę zmęczony po południu przygotowania Chłodnik więc wziął godziny drzemkę, a teraz studiuje hiszpański.

No comments:

Post a Comment