Thursday, June 02, 2016

Massage 2

I had a second massage today, then saw the doctor who recommended it. I told her I was still having headaches and she said it take at least 3-4 of them before it starts to work so I have two more scheduled for next week. It's kind of amusing, I had all kinds of tests done and no one can give me a definitive answer as to why they occur or why they stopped for four days.

We saw our friend, Stanis艂aw, today and talked with him for about an hour. He gave me his theories on the headaches and what to do and then we talked mathematics. It is not one of my most favorite subjects but he likes it very much so I am happy to talk with him about it. Did you know a rectangle can also be considered a square? I didn't until he showed me how it was possible. He is really an amazing man and full of knowledge on many different subjects. We meet about once a month and it's always something to look forward to.

It started out as a sunny day, then clouded over and now it is back to being sunny. Being Thursday we went food shopping and spent 145 zl this time. Mainly because I'm changing my diet and putting more fruits and raw vegetables into it. Even though I love kie艂basa, I really don't eat much of it, maybe once a week at that. Instead of eating Musli everyday for breakfast I'm going to alternate eating only fruit one day for breakfast and the next, Musli.

Dzisiaj mia艂em drugi masa偶, a po nim widzia艂em si臋 z lekarzem, kt贸ry to poleci艂. Powiedzia艂em jej, 偶e nadal wyst臋puj膮 b贸le g艂owy, a ona powiedzia艂a, 偶e trzeba co najmniej 3-4 sesji, zanim to zacznie dzia艂a膰, wi臋c mam dwa kolejne masa偶e zaplanowane na przysz艂y tydzie艅. To troch臋 zabawne, 偶e mia艂em przeprowadzone wszystkie rodzaje test贸w  i nikt nie mo偶e mi da膰 ostatecznej odpowiedzi, dlaczego one wyst臋puj膮,  i dlaczego nie by艂o ich przez cztery dni.

Dzisiaj widzieli艣my si臋 z naszym przyjacielem Stanis艂awem i rozmawiali艣my z nim przez oko艂o godzin臋. Przekaza艂 mi swoje teorie na temat b贸l贸w g艂owy i co robi膰, po czym rozmawiali艣my o matematyce. To nie jest jeden z moich najbardziej ulubionych temat贸w, ale Stanis艂aw bardzo go lubi, wi臋c jestem szcz臋艣liwy rozmawiaj膮c z nim o tym. Czy wiesz, 偶e prostok膮t mo偶e by膰 r贸wnie偶 traktowany jako kwadrat? Ja nie, dop贸ki nie pokaza艂 mi, jak to jest mo偶liwe.  On jest naprawd臋 niesamowitym cz艂owiekiem,  pe艂nym wiedzy na wiele r贸偶nych temat贸w. Spotykamy si臋 raz w miesi膮cu i to jest zawsze co艣, na co oczekujemy.

Dzie艅 zacz膮艂 si臋 s艂onecznie, a nast臋pnie zachmurzy艂o si臋 i teraz na powr贸t jest s艂o艅ce. Jak co czwartek poszli艣my zakupi膰 偶ywno艣膰 i tym razem wydali艣my 145 z艂. G艂贸wnie dlatego, 偶e zmieniam diet臋 i wprowadzam do niej wi臋cej owoc贸w i surowych warzyw. Cho膰 kocham kie艂bas臋, naprawd臋 nie jem jej du偶o, mo偶e raz w tygodniu. Zamiast codziennego jedzenia musli na 艣niadanie, b臋d臋 je艣膰  na przemian: jednego dnia owoce , a nast臋pnego musli.