Let me tell you about yesterday's installation. The man from Inea arrived on time, at 2:00 PM.
That, in itself, was somewhat of a shock that he was on time. He came in, took a look at our setup, and proceeded to install the new router. When he was done, we were able to get all the channels of the Polish TV network. That was fine. However. I noticed at the bottom where the application icons were. I was not able to connect with them. I told him about it; he told me what to do, and he left.
I followed his instructions, and each time I did, nothing worked. Of course, that only made me angrier. After several tries, I put John's sandals on, put her in the car, and drove to Inea. Inside, I told the man what had happened and that I was pissed off about it. He told me that I had to set up the connection to the internet by using the password at the bottom of the router. He even showed me a picture of the bottom of the internet router, making it easier for me to find.
Back at home, I found the password, entered it, and it said, "Cannot connect." I tried it two more times. Each time, it said the same thing: "Cannot connect to the internet." By that time, my nerves were on edge, and I called my friend Pawel, who's a genius at fixing problems for me. Over the phone, he tried to help me correct the problem, but after three or four tries, he decided to actually come to our house and fix this problem for me. Now, Pawel lives on the other side of Poznań, so it's not like he just lives right around the corner from us like he used to. I can't tell you how happy I was to see him again. It seems like the only time we see each other is when I have a problem with one of my computers or, today, with the TV.
He came in, saw the problems I was having, and within 10 minutes, the whole thing was fixed. I had made a previous offer to pay for him to take an Uber taxi to our house and back home with him, but he declined to accept any payment. When he was done, we set a tentative time to meet next Tuesday at his place, without the computers, without the TV problems, and just talk about normal things for a change.