Friday, July 23, 2021

Kolowiak

 We started out the day with a good breakfast of kolowiak.

Then I made the fruitless attempt to find out on the internet why our Covid Recovery payments never arrived. It was useless going through the many IRS websites. I couldn't even get past the sign-ins.

Frustrated on a beautiful day, I helped  Joan down the stairs and we went to Empik for coffee and brownies. It's a good solution for frustration.

Later, I passed 3 out of 4 driver's practice tests.

Dzień rozpoczęliśmy od dobrego śniadania z kolowiakiem.

Następnie podjąłem bezowocną próbę znalezienia w internecie odpowiedzi na pytanie, dlaczego nasze płatności z Covid Recovery nigdy nie dotarły. Przeglądanie wielu stron IRS było bezużyteczne. Nie mogłem nawet przejść przez logowanie.

Sfrustrowany w piękny dzień, pomogłem Joannie zejść ze schodów i poszliśmy do Empiku na kawę i brownies. To dobre rozwiązanie na frustrację.

Później zdałem 3 z 4 egzaminów praktycznych na prawo jazdy.

\Empezamos el día con un buen desayuno de kolowiak.

Luego hice el infructuoso intento de averiguar en Internet por qué nunca llegaban nuestros pagos de recuperación de Covid. Fue inútil ir a través de los muchos sitios web del IRS. Ni siquiera pude pasar los registros.

Frustrado en un hermoso día, ayudé a Joan a bajar las escaleras y fuimos a Empik a tomar café y brownies. Es una buena solución para la frustración.

Más tarde, aprobé 3 de los 4 exámenes prácticos de conducir.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:03 PM

    Can you post the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never received them at all and I am still waiting for my 2020 tax refund. I filed my taxes in April.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous, sorry but I don't have a recipe for kolowiak. All I know is it contains chicken and eggplant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. greenbandman, did you contact IRS?

    ReplyDelete