Sunday, February 26, 2023

Night to day.

After 5 hours of sleep, I woke up unable to sleep more. It was 6:10 and the day was just breaking. I haven't posted many pictures since we've been here so I thought it would be a good time for a walk to do that.

It was still chilly outside so I dressed warmly, took the camera, and went to take pictures of places we have frequented.  By the time I got to the boardwalk taking pictures along the way, the sun was about to make its appearance through a few clouds on the horizon above La Manga. I waited for the little ball to appear and then took the pictures you can see in the Night and Day post on the right side of this blog. If the weather stays good, I will have a lot more from the Carnival after 4 PM.

As expected, with the temperature only at 8 C and 6 AM, there were not many people on the boardwalk. I saw 2 runners and when the sun was just rising, a man put his kayak in the water and headed toward the sun. I can only imagine that it must have been colder on the water. 

I made about 60 photos. It is forecasted to be 18 C at the time of the Carnival(parade). I hope so, so Joan can enjoy it without being cold. This month the weather hasn't been as expected but better than being in Poznan.

Después de 5 horas de sueño, me desperté sin poder dormir más. Eran las 6:10 y el día apenas despuntaba. No he publicado muchas fotos desde que estamos aquí así que pensé que sería un buen momento para dar un paseo y hacerlo.

Todavía hacía frío fuera, así que me abrigué bien, cogí la cámara y me fui a hacer fotos de los lugares que hemos frecuentado.  Cuando llegué al paseo marítimo haciendo fotos por el camino, el sol estaba a punto de hacer su aparición a través de unas nubes en el horizonte sobre La Manga. Esperé a que apareciera la bolita y entonces hice las fotos que podéis ver en el post Noche y Día a la derecha de este blog. Si el tiempo se mantiene bueno, tendré muchas más del Carnaval después de las 4 de la tarde.

Como era de esperar, con la temperatura sólo a 8 C y 6 AM, no había mucha gente en el paseo marítimo. Vi a 2 corredores y cuando acababa de salir el sol, un hombre puso su kayak en el agua y se dirigió hacia el sol. Sólo puedo imaginar que debía hacer más frío en el agua. 

Hice unas 60 fotos. Se prevé que haga 18 C a la hora del Carnaval(desfile). Eso espero, para que Joan pueda disfrutarlo sin pasar frío. Este mes el tiempo no ha sido el esperado pero mejor que estar en Poznan.

No comments:

Post a Comment