Tuesday, October 10, 2023

3 hours.

 Shopping day at Carrefour, Auchan, and Lidl. Carrefour didn't have salmon, 1 kg of dates, or nuts so I went to Lidl. They had the salmon only. The next stop was Auchan where I found the nits and dates. Total cost, 168 PLN($39). Next week I should just go to Auchan/

During my 3 hours of free time, I went to the cemetery to visit my friend Joanna. People are already starting to prepare the graves with candles and flowers for Nov. 1st. This year, I hope we can make the trip to Golina. I took some pictures in the cemetery of different sculptures.

Día de compras en Carrefour, Auchan y Lidl. Carrefour no tenía salmón, ni 1 kg de dátiles, ni nueces, así que fui a Lidl. Sólo tenían salmón. La siguiente parada fue Auchan, donde encontré las liendres y los dátiles. Coste total: 168 PLN (39 $). La semana que viene debería ir sólo a Auchan/.

Durante mis 3 horas de tiempo libre, fui al cementerio a visitar a mi amiga Joanna. La gente ya está empezando a preparar las tumbas con velas y flores para el 1 de noviembre. Este año, espero que podamos hacer el viaje a Golina. En el cementerio tomé algunas fotos de diferentes esculturas.

No comments:

Post a Comment