Friday, October 26, 2007

Class

Our Polish Class-Ala from Ukraine, Scott from England, Uta from Germany and Joan.

This seems to be the final makeup of our class, 5 people including me. It's progressing and we are learning some things. I must admit I like being in the university environment. There is so much energy when we approach the school each time. It's interesting to see the clothing of students, as if they fit into categories. The intellectuals, the rebelious, the studious, the fashion models. On Friday night is symphony night and we pass the hall on our way home and everyone attending is dressed in the best that they have. Long dresses, suits, furs, hats, lots of makeup, all waiting to be seen at the concert. The energy level here is also high.

I have taken into consideration the comments I have recieved about Fiat's and decided not to buy one. 9 out of 10 people told me the same thing, don't buy one. My main needs of a car is that is has two airbags, will not fall apart quickly and will last for some time. I know of a Volkswagen Polo that has the bags, a year 2000, and is in our price range so I am going to look at that. Hindsight is not good but I should have just shipped our Saturn to Poland when we moved. It had everything, was paid off but we were concerned with how to repair it if it should break down in Poland since there are no Saturn dealers here. Maybe that was a mistake.

On the genealogy side of this site, I have been contacted by a 16 year old cousin who lives in Germany and she is interested in finding out more about our connection. It is always great to meet a new family member and I am looking forward to finding out more about her and our relationship.

To wydaje si臋 by膰 ko艅cowy makija偶 naszej klasy, 5 ludzi w艂膮czaj膮c mnie. To posuwa si臋 naprz贸d i uczymy si臋 kilku rzeczy. Musz臋 przyzna膰, 偶e lubi臋 bycie w 艣rodowisku uniwersytetu. Tam jest tyle energii kiedy zbli偶amy si臋 do szko艂y za ka偶dym razem. To interesuje zobaczy膰 odzie偶 student贸w, jak gdyby oni pasuj膮 do kategorii. Intelektuali艣ci, rebelious, pilne, modele. W pi膮tek noc jest symfoniczna noc i przechodzimy sal臋 na naszym sposobie do domu i ka偶dy uczestnicz膮cy jest ubrany w najlepiej, 偶e oni maj膮. D艂ugie ubiory, garnitury, futra, kapelusze, du偶o makija偶u, ca艂e czekanie by by膰 zobaczone na koncercie. Poziom energii tutaj jest te偶 wysoki.

Uwzgl臋dni艂em komentarze, kt贸re mam recieved o Fiata i zdecydowa艂em si臋 nie by kupi膰 jeden. 9 z 10 ludzi powiedzia艂 mi t臋 sam膮 rzecz, nie kupuje jednej. Moje g艂贸wne potrzeby samochodu s膮, kt贸ry jest ma dwie poduszki powietrzne, nie rozpadnie si臋 szybko i b臋dzie trwa膰 przez pewien czas. Wiem Volkswagen Polo, kt贸re ma torby, 2000 roku , i jest w naszym zakresie cen tak mam popatrze膰 na tamto. Spogl膮danie w przesz艂o艣膰 nie jest dobre ale powinienem w艂a艣nie pos艂a膰 naszego Saturna do Polski kiedy ruszyli艣my si臋. To mia艂o wszystko, by艂o sp艂acone ale byli艣my zainteresowani z jak naprawi膰 to je偶eli to powinno za艂ama膰 si臋 w Polsce odt膮d nie maj膮 偶adnych Saturna dealer贸w tutaj. By膰 mo偶e to by艂o pomy艂ka.

Na stronie genealogii tego miejsca, by艂em skontaktowany do 16 roku stary kuzyn, kt贸ry mieszka w Niemczech i ona jest zainteresowana w wynajdowaniu wi臋cej o naszym po艂膮czeniu. To jest zawsze wielkie by spotka膰 nowego cz艂onka rodziny i oczekuj臋 wynajdowania wi臋cej o niej i naszych stosunkach.