Tuesday, November 12, 2013

No difference.

I couldn't taste any difference in the 偶urek last night with the sweet onion in place or the normal yellow onion. It was just as good. The kabanosa we buy from Bistry is very good and I think that is the most important ingredient.

We contacted a plumber today and he is suppose to come over tomorrow afternoon to repair the leaking pipe under the kitchen sink.

I heard today that some of the protest marches in Warsaw last weekend became a little violent and the police had to be called in.

Ostatniego wieczoru nie mog艂em  wyczu膰 偶adnej  r贸偶nicy w 偶urku ze s艂odk膮 cebul膮 zamiast zwyk艂ej cebuli 偶贸艂tej. To by艂o po prostu dobre. Kabanosy, kt贸re kupujemy u Bistry s膮 bardzo dobre i my艣l臋, 偶e one s膮 najwa偶niejszym sk艂adnikiem.

Skontaktowali艣my si臋 dzisiaj z hydraulikiem i on przypuszcza, 偶e przyjdzie jutro po po艂udniu, aby naprawi膰 ciekn膮cy kran nad zlewozmywakiem.

S艂ysza艂em dzisiaj, 偶e niekt贸re z marsz贸w protestacyjnych w Warszawie w ostatni weekend nabra艂y cech przemocy i policja musia艂a by膰 wezwana.