The Smolensk tragedy has been replayed for the last three days on TV and it's overkill. We needed to take a break from it so we decided to do our taxes for last year. I don't know which was worse, the TV programs or doing taxes. The taxes aren't so bad actually with the software we use, it's just getting the information together, entering the data and then printing them out to be mailed. I'll use UPS or DHL for mailing so I get a receipt for them being received.
So that is how we spent the afternoon today, doing taxes, even though it was sunny outside. I did meet with our next door neighbor on the street and their little daughter, Zuzanna. She is such a cutie............and walking now. I took her hand and said hello while she just stared at me. She reminds me of cousin R贸zia when she was that age.
Tragedia Smole艅sk zosta艂 powt贸rzony w ci膮gu ostatnich trzech dni, w TV i to jest przesada. Musieli艣my zrobi膰 przerw臋 od niego, wi臋c zdecydowali艣my si臋 zrobi膰 z naszych podatk贸w za rok ubieg艂y. Nie wiem, co gorsza, program贸w telewizyjnych lub podatk贸w robi. Podatki nie s膮 tak z艂e, faktycznie z oprogramowaniem u偶ywamy, to tylko si臋 informacje razem, wprowadzania danych, a nast臋pnie drukowanie ich, aby zosta膰 przes艂ane. U偶yj臋 UPS i DHL do wysy艂ki wi臋c mog臋 otrzymania dla nich odbierane.
Wi臋c to jest, jak sp臋dzi艂 popo艂udnie dzi艣 robi podatk贸w, cho膰 by艂o s艂onecznie na zewn膮trz. I nie spotka膰 si臋 z naszymi s膮siada na ulicy i ich c贸reczk臋, Zuzanna. Ona jest taka urocza ............ i chodzenie teraz. I wzi膮艂 j膮 za r臋k臋 i powiedzia艂: witam, a ona tylko spojrza艂 na mnie. Ona przypomina mi kuzyna R贸zia, gdy by艂a w ich wieku.