Thursday, September 09, 2021

Clearing a point.

 I would like to clear up a point about this blog. I am not here to censor comments made. It is true that a few years ago there were comments I would not publish because they were personally offensive to me. Over time that person started posting comments that were opposed to my views and they were published. Now, I usually look forward to his/her posts. Discourse is a good thing to have and now that I am somewhat confined to our flat, I welcome them.

Speaking of flats, we saw one today that had no oven in it. I have never seen a flat that didn't have a stovetop  AND an oven. I was astonished.  It has a dishwasher and when I told him I never use one, he was astonished.

We did see one that we like and are in the process of negotiating a few changes to be made. If we can both agree, we will probably take it. I talked to a company who could move our furniture and it will be less than I guessed it might be. That was good.

Chciałbym wyjaśnić pewną kwestię dotyczącą tego bloga. Nie jestem tu po to, aby cenzurować komentarze. To prawda, że kilka lat temu były komentarze, których nie publikowałem, ponieważ były dla mnie osobiście obraźliwe. Z czasem ta osoba zaczęła zamieszczać komentarze, które były sprzeczne z moimi poglądami i były one publikowane. Teraz zazwyczaj czekam na jej posty. Dyskurs to dobra rzecz, którą warto mieć i teraz, kiedy jestem nieco ograniczony do naszego mieszkania, cieszę się z nich.

Mówiąc o mieszkaniach, widzieliśmy dzisiaj jedno, które nie miało piekarnika. Nigdy nie widziałam mieszkania, które nie miałoby kuchenki i piekarnika. Byłem zdumiona. Ma zmywarkę i kiedy powiedziałem osobie oprowadzającej, że nigdy nie używałem tego sprzętu, był zdumiony.

Widzieliśmy jedno mieszkanie, który nam się podoba i jesteśmy w procesie negocjacji kilku zmian, które mają być wykonane. Jeśli oboje się zgodzimy, prawdopodobnie weźmiemy je. Rozmawiałem z firmą, która mogłaby przewieźć nasze meble i będzie to mniej niż przypuszczałem, że może być. To dobrze.

Me gustaría aclarar un punto sobre este blog. No estoy aquí para censurar comentarios. Es cierto que hace unos años hubo comentarios que no publiqué porque eran personalmente ofensivos para mí. Con el tiempo, esta persona empezó a publicar comentarios contrarios a mis puntos de vista y fueron publicados. Ahora suelo esperar con ansia sus posts. Los discursos son algo bueno y ahora que estoy algo confinado en nuestro piso, los disfruto.

Hablando de pisos, hoy hemos visto uno que no tenía horno. Nunca he visto un piso que no tuviera cocina y horno. Me sorprendió. Tiene un lavavajillas y cuando le dije a la persona que daba la visita que nunca había usado ese electrodoméstico, se sorprendió.

Hemos visto un piso que nos gusta y estamos en proceso de negociar algunos cambios a realizar. Si ambos estamos de acuerdo, probablemente lo aceptaremos. He hablado con una empresa que podría transportar nuestros muebles y será menos de lo que pensaba. Esto es algo bueno.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:06 AM


    David: "CLEARING A POINT--I would like to clear up a point about this blog. I am not here to censor comments made. It is true that a few years ago there were comments I would not publish because they were personally offensive to me. Over time that person started posting comments that were opposed to my views and they were published. Now, I usually look forward to his/her posts. Discourse is a good thing to have and now that I am somewhat confined to our flat, I welcome them."

    Me- I appreciate your comment above, and perspective. Knowing how you have felt about the CV debacle, vax, etc., I am sharing this not only for you to witness, but, since your blog is well-read, for others to see (in my opinion, it needs witnessing). I have just finished watching; it is an interview with 3 women who were (until what happened, happened to them) career nursing practioners, who took the cv-vax and the seriously severe reactions they have suffered. Hard watching, but "discourse IS good", and we people of the world, need to be discussing this current debacle and crisis (I hope, if you, and whomever else watches will then feel as strongly as I did, to share it with everyone I know, like, love:

    https://thehightower.com/videos/they-don't-want-to-see-people-like-us/

    ~Ess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous1:50 AM

      I just watched the whole video. This is tragic. Please also watch the one that I posted.

      Kwiat

      Delete
  2. Anonymous11:48 PM

    Ess, please watch on Newtube a video by the angry Albertan - Dr Lorna Questions the SHOT. It’s very disturbing. She’s a doctor in Canada.

    Kwiat

    ReplyDelete