Friday, October 15, 2021

Gray days

A gray day, 4th in a row. It's like a preview of the next 4 months. There is just something about the brilliance of the sun shining that makes me feel better. That's probably why we have spent the 4 winters in Spain. 

Today I put up a few more pictures and it does make a difference in the way I feel. I don't think about everyone all the time and pictures just remind me of them, even the most remote relative. So for a few minutes, my mind is occupied with the person in the picture. Usually, I haven't had contact with them in a long time or only once, it doesn't matter to me. Somewhere, up the ancestry line, we are connected by blood.

Yesterday was food shopping day. The cost was102 PLN for the week because I have a soup for 2 days and American Goulash for 2 also. 

Szary dzień, 4. z rzędu. To jak zapowiedź kolejnych 4 miesięcy. Jest coś takiego w blasku świecącego słońca, co sprawia, że czuję się lepiej. To pewnie dlatego spędziliśmy 4 zimy w Hiszpanii. 

Dziś powiesiłem kilka zdjęć i rzeczywiście widać różnicę w moim samopoczuciu. Nie myślę o wszystkich przez cały czas, a zdjęcia po prostu mi o nich przypominają, nawet o najbardziej odległych krewnych. Więc przez kilka minut mój umysł jest zajęty osobą na zdjęciu. Zazwyczaj nie miałem z nimi kontaktu od dawna lub tylko raz, nie ma to dla mnie znaczenia. Gdzieś tam, w linii rodowej, łączą nas więzy krwi. 

Wczoraj był dzień zakupów spożywczych. Koszt wyniósł 102 zł na tydzień, bo mam zupę na 2 dni i gulasz amerykański również na 2 dni.

Un día gris, el cuarto consecutivo. Es como un presagio de los próximos 4 meses que vendrán. Hay algo en el brillo del sol que me hace sentir mejor. Probablemente por eso pasamos 4 inviernos en España. 

Hoy he colgado algunas fotos y realmente se nota la diferencia en mi estado de ánimo. No pienso en todos todo el tiempo y las fotos sólo me recuerdan a ellos, incluso a los parientes más lejanos. Así que durante unos minutos mi mente está ocupada con la persona de la foto. Por lo general, no he tenido contacto con ellos durante mucho tiempo o sólo una vez, no me importa. En algún lugar de la línea familiar, estamos conectados por lazos de sangre. 

Ayer fue el día de la compra. El coste fue de 102 libras para la semana, ya que tengo sopa para 2 días y estofado americano también para 2 días.

No comments:

Post a Comment