Saturday, March 16, 2024

New adventure.

Never stop learning! I believe that, so I have started a new project.

There are mainly 5 popular operating systems: Apple macOS, Microsoft Windows, Google's Android OS, Linux Operating System, and Apple iOS. Note: There are more than 613 operating systems present in the world. I've used Windows since 1990.

I've known about Linux for some time. The programmer/friend uses it in his personal and business life.

I have two laptops, a DELL, my main laptop, and an ASUS. The ASUS has been dead for several months. Pawel saw it and said he could fix it. He's convinced me to try the Linux system installed in the ASUS. 

I see the benefits of it. You don't have to pay for upgrades because it's free-sourced. Linux is inherently more secure than Windows. Linux is known for being lightweight and efficient, especially on older hardware. This makes it a good choice for users who want to breathe new life into an aging computer. Linux systems are known for their stability and uptime. Once configured, they run smoothly for extended periods without crashing or freezing.

I have 4 external drives but can only connect 2 at a time to my laptop. Today I solved the problem and bought a USB Hub for 45 PLN(11). I should have bought it long ago.

Another issue I have thought about was security and Privacy on the internet. I now use a Proton system that encrypts everything I do on the net with a 250-character password.

Nigdy nie przestawaj się uczyć! Wierzę w to, dlatego rozpocząłem nowy projekt.

Istnieje, głównie, 5 popularnych systemów operacyjnych: Apple macOS, Microsoft Windows, Google Android OS, Linux Operating System i Apple iOS. Uwaga: Na świecie istnieje ponad 613 systemów operacyjnych.

Używam Windowsa od 1990 roku, a o Linuksie wiem od jakiegoś czasu. Programista / przyjaciel używa go w życiu osobistym i biznesowym.

Mam dwa laptopy, DELL, mój główny laptop i ASUS. ASUS nie działa od kilku miesięcy. Paweł go zobaczył i powiedział, że może go naprawić. Przekonał mnie, by zainstalować i wypróbować w ASUS-ie system Linux. Widzę zalety tego systemu. Nie trzeba płacić za aktualizacje, ponieważ system jest darmowy. Linux jest z natury bezpieczniejszy niż Windows.

Linux jest znany z tego, że nie jest skomplikowany a wydajny, zwłaszcza na starszym sprzęcie. To czyni go dobrym wyborem dla użytkowników, którzy chcą tchnąć nowe życie w starzejący się komputer. Systemy Linux są znane ze swojej stabilności i bezawaryjności. Po skonfigurowaniu działają płynnie przez dłuższy czas bez zawieszania się.

Mam 4 dyski zewnętrzne, ale do mojego laptopa mogę podłączyć tylko 2 naraz. Dzisiaj rozwiązałem problem i kupiłem hub USB za 45 zł(11 dolarów). Inną kwestią, o której myślałem, było bezpieczeństwo i prywatność w Internecie.

Teraz używam systemu o nazwie Proton, który szyfruje wszystko, co robię w sieci za pomocą 250-znakowego hasła.

No comments:

Post a Comment