Friday, September 04, 2020

Sleep.

In the gray of the morning sky, I woke up about 9:30 because I took one melatonin pill before I went to sleep. They work on me about 50% of the time. However, when they do work, I feel a little groggy when I wake up. I don't like that.

Breakfast was easy, musli with blueberry, cranberries, almonds, and milk. With nothing out of the ordinary to do today, I downloaded a book the speech therapist sent to me to continue helping Joan's memory. It has an extensive section on cognitive learning exercises. I used 4 of them today.

In the afternoon, the sun finally broke through the clouds. I took Joan out for a little walk and then returned home. We did the bands of rubber exercises and then watched a Russell Crowe movie. Tonight for dinner we had spaghetti with a salad.

Na szarym porannym niebie obudziłem się około 9:30, ponieważ przed pójściem spać zażyłem jedną tabletkę melatoniny. Pracują na mnie około 50% czasu. Jednak kiedy pracują, czuję się trochę oszołomiony, kiedy się budzę. Nie podoba mi się to.

Śniadanie było łatwe, musli z jagodami, żurawiną, migdałami i mlekiem. Nie mając dziś nic niezwykłego do roboty, pobrałem książkę, którą logopeda przysłał mi, aby dalej pomagać Joan w pamięci. Zawiera obszerną sekcję dotyczącą ćwiczeń poznawczych. Użyłem dzisiaj 4 z nich.

Po południu słońce wreszcie przebiło się przez chmury. Zabrałem Joan na mały spacer i wróciłem do domu. Zrobiliśmy gumowe ćwiczenia, a potem obejrzeliśmy film Russella Crowe'a. Dziś wieczorem na kolację zjedliśmy spaghetti z sałatką.

En el cielo gris de la mañana, me desperté alrededor de las 9:30 porque tomé una pastilla de melatonina antes de irme a dormir. Trabajan en mí alrededor del 50% del tiempo. Sin embargo, cuando funcionan, me siento un poco mareado cuando me despierto. No me gusta eso.

El desayuno era fácil, musli con arándanos, arándanos, almendras y leche. Sin nada fuera de lo común que hacer hoy, descargué un libro que el logopeda me envió para continuar ayudando a la memoria de Joan. Tiene una sección extensa sobre ejercicios de aprendizaje cognitivo. Usé 4 de ellos hoy.

Por la tarde, el sol finalmente atravesó las nubes. Saqué a Joan a dar un paseo y luego regresé a casa. Hicimos los ejercicios con bandas de goma y luego vimos una película de Russell Crowe. Esta noche para cenar comimos espaguetis con ensalada.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:11 AM

    https://getpocket.com/explore/item/i-tried-these-8-sleep-tricks-here-s-what-worked-and-what-didn-t?utm_source=pocket-newtab

    ReplyDelete