Friday, November 24, 2023

Natalie

Natalia came today to sit with Joan while I went to the Apteka, Media Mart, Post Office, and Tax office. The 3 hours that she sits with Joan allows me to do this. Natalie has been a blessing to us because she is an American so Joan has no problem communicating with her.

At the Apteka, I had to replenish our B12 and another item I found out could only be ordered online. At Media Mart, I bought a new cable to connect my phone to my laptop. The old one finally became unusable. At the Tax office, I finally changed our address.

Back at home, it was time to give Joan a shower. It's always a stressful time for me, and her because her instability makes it difficult to get her in and out of the shower. The entrance has a glass panel on the left side so I have to be extra careful she does not grab it when trying to get in or out. Altogether, it takes about an hour.

Dzisiaj przyszła Natalia, by posiedzieć z Joan, podczas gdy ja poszedłem do apteki, Media Mart, na pocztę i do urzędu skarbowego. Te 3 godziny, które Natalia siedzi z Joan, pozwalają mi to zrobić. Natalie jest dla nas błogosławieństwem, ponieważ jest Amerykanką, więc Joan nie ma problemu z porozumiewaniem się z nią.

W aptece musiałem uzupełnić zapas witaminy B12 i inny produkt, który, jak się dowiedziałem, można zamówić tylko przez Internet. W Media Mart kupiłem nowy kabel do podłączenia telefonu do laptopa. Stary w końcu stał się bezużyteczny. W urzędzie skarbowym w końcu zmieniłem nasz adres.

Po powrocie do domu przyszedł czas na prysznic dla Joan. To jest zawsze stresujący moment dla mnie i dla niej, ponieważ jej niestabilność utrudnia jej wchodzenie i wychodzenie spod prysznica. Wejście ma szklany panel po lewej stronie, więc muszę bardzo uważać, aby nie chwyciła go podczas próby wejścia lub wyjścia. W sumie branie prysznica zajmuje około godziny.

No comments:

Post a Comment