Friday, February 11, 2022

New blog?

 I had to drive back to the old neighborhood just to make an appointment with the GP for Joan on Monday. This new communication system they put in place is horrible. I send a message to them, it is rerouted to the central office in Warsaw, and I never hear back from them.

I also made new appointments with a new neurologist after speaking with him. I do think the old one was very good but he is unresponsive in what I think should be an emergency. It's been 4 days since I sent 3 messages about Joan's latest seizures and I still have no reply.

This blog has turned more into a Joan's Health Condition blog and I apologize for that. It's just a little difficult for me to think of other things but I will try.

Musiałem wrócić do starej dzielnicy, żeby umówić Joan na poniedziałek na wizytę u lekarza rodzinnego. Ten nowy system komunikowania, który wprowadzili jest okropny. Wysyłam do nich wiadomość, jest ona przekierowywana do centralnego biura w Warszawie i nigdy nie dostaję od nich odpowiedzi. 

Po rozmowie z nowym neurologiem ustaliłem  terminy wizyt. Myślę , że poprzedni był bardzo dobry ale on nie reaguje , chociaż powinien, w nagłych wypadkach. Minęły 4 dni odkąd wysłałem 3 wiadomości o ostatnich atakach Joan i nadal nie dostałem odpowiedzi. 

Ten blog zamienił się bardziej w blog o stanie zdrowia Joan i przepraszam za to. Jest mi po prostu trochę trudno myśleć o innych rzeczach, ale spróbuję.

Tuve que volver al viejo barrio para conseguirle a Joan una cita con el médico de cabecera para el lunes. Este nuevo sistema de comunicación que han introducido es horrible. Les envío un mensaje, es redirigido a la oficina central en Varsovia y nunca recibo respuesta de ellos. 

Después de hablar con el nuevo neurólogo, concerté las citas. Creo que el anterior era muy bueno pero no responde, aunque debería, en caso de emergencia. Han pasado 4 días desde que envié 3 mensajes sobre los recientes ataques de Joan y todavía no he recibido respuesta. 

Este blog se ha convertido más bien en un blog sobre el estado de Joan y me disculpo por ello. Es un poco difícil para mí pensar en otras cosas, pero lo intentaré.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:45 PM

    Greetings David, thanks for your previous post, yes Joe Biden, Nancy Perlosi, and Dr Death Anthony Fauci should all be arrested and put in jail, they are all dishonest, all corrupt and making hugh amounts of money,. Bring back the greatest man of this century Donald Trump, time all Americans unit and let this man make AMERICAN strong again.
    Time for a revolution. David , praise the Lord and bring it on.. k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:08 AM

    Who wrote the above post? It has a k, so it looks like I wrote it, but I didn’t.

    Anyway, don’t feel bad about venting about Joan’s condition. You have to let it out, and this is a good outlet. There are political disagreements here, but I haven’t seen any judgmental posts about your care of Joan. I admire you for what you do for her. I’m so glad she has you.

    Please do look into the DE and all of the other natural supplements that I’ve posted. You and Joan won’t turn 25 years old again, and you won’t feel better overnight, but diet, exercise and natural supplements can make a huge difference.

    -Kwiat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:41 PM

    Whoever wrote the first post, I AGREE!!!!!! Add Hunter Biden and Kamala Harris. They get rich and do nothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous11:42 PM

      Obama has beachfront properties on Martha’s Vineyard and Hawaii (because sea levels are rising due to climate change). Facebook is deleting anything that isn’t liberal, but they’re also now tracking people.
      -Kwiat

      Delete
  4. Kwiat, that's the trouble of having the "Anonymous" name. Anyone can write using it and I can't tell which one I am responding to. They could easily use some name at the end but must be afraid I might track them down. It's a little cowardly. Thanks for your comments about Joan and I.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous3:16 PM

      Yeah, I think that you can tell a person’s style of writing after a while, but I feel like you never can be sure. I will remain anonymous. I will post some reasons (with backup links) some day, which will explain the whole go o gle thing, and how they can trace you. Already, Facebook is deleting anything that they disagree with. So much for free speech.

      I’m not accusing the other poster of anything. I just thought it looked curious.

      I disagree with you about key issues, but I admire you for taking care of Joan. It must be so hard, especially because it’s just the 2 of you. I’m thankful for your friends who do visit you occasionally. My fear, I’m sorry to say it, is that something happens to you (it’s a concern as we all get older - I’m 59), and Joan is left alone. I hope there’s a plan in place in case that happens. You’re both on my prayers.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous4:01 PM

      Oh, hey, full disclosure, I did write that post about Obama’s beach houses. If he would house dozens of homeless in each one, I’d give him a lot of credit. but, those huge beach houses are for himself … after he speaks against climate change and how the sea level will rise. He’s a hypocrite.

      Delete