Friday, April 14, 2023

Good news!

The results of Joan's chest xray came back today. Everything is in good condition and there is no problem there causing her cough. I suppose the GP will tell us it must be an allergy and she should get tested for that although I doubt that is the cause. Her cough has slowed down this last week. So, I think that is good news.

I noticed some months ago a drop in my page view from an average of 1,500 to 8-900. Checking where the viewers come from, I see that there is no longer ANY from Russia. Usually, it has been the U.S., Poland, and Russia who have had the most viewers. Maybe I have been banned in Russia because of all I have written about the attack on Ukraine.

I've been thinking about what to do with all the family pictures I have collected. Also, the research I have done. I no longer have a son but I do have 2 nephews so that may be the answer. Most of them are scanned digitally but there is a good amount that is real photos.

Dzisiaj wróciły wyniki prześwietlenia klatki piersiowej Joanny. Wszystko jest w dobrym stanie i nie ma tam żadnego problemu powodującego jej kaszel. Przypuszczam, że lekarz ogólny powie nam, że to musi być alergia i powinna się przebadać pod tym kątem, chociaż wątpię, żeby to było przyczyną. W ostatnim tygodniu jej kaszel zwolnił. Myślę więc, że to dobra wiadomość.

Zauważyłem kilka miesięcy temu spadek oglądalności mojej strony ze średnio 1500 do 8-900. Sprawdzając skąd pochodzą widzowie widzę, że nie ma już ŻADNEGO z Rosji. Zazwyczaj to USA, Polska i Rosja miały najwięcej widzów. Może zostałem zbanowany w Rosji z powodu tego wszystkiego, co napisałem o ataku na Ukrainę.

Myślałem o tym, co zrobić z tymi wszystkimi zdjęciami rodzinnymi, które zebrałem. Także badaniami, które przeprowadziłem. Nie mam już syna, ale mam 2 siostrzeńców, więc to może być odpowiedź. Większość z nich jest zeskanowana cyfrowo, ale jest spora ilość, która jest prawdziwymi zdjęciam.

No comments:

Post a Comment