I think it's the first time I didn't post for 2 days. I think I have been pretty consistent writing daily for the last 15 years but sometimes there just isn't anything to say.
Of course, with the continuing war in Ukraine, it could be about that but you probably hear the news from social media or just the media in general. I have no belief it will end soon and the estimate of over 100,00 Russians and Ukrainians dieing will go higher. I know some spell it, dying, but I am not talking about adding a different color to your clothing, I am talking about death.
I spent yesterday getting the information together to renew our passports which expire in June 2023. They are good for 10 years. I wonder what the world will look like at that time. Usually, I am an optimistic person but regarding the future of the world, I don't hold much hope. There is too much collective evil now.
I'd rather think about Christmas now. Even with all the abounding evil, it still is the most special time of the year and we already started listening to Christmas carols. I think next week I will put up the Christmas tree and decorate our flat. I see that a few of our neighbors have already put Christmas lights on their balconies. We won't do that, but for sure our tree will be visible to the outside. I will try to make it easy for Joan to sit and do some of the decorating.
Chyba po raz pierwszy nie pisa艂em przez 2 dni. My艣l臋, 偶e by艂em do艣膰 konsekwentny pisz膮c codziennie przez ostatnie 15 lat, ale czasami po prostu nie ma nic do powiedzenia.
Oczywi艣cie, z trwaj膮c膮 wojn膮 na Ukrainie, to mo偶e by膰 o tym, ale prawdopodobnie s艂yszysz wiadomo艣ci z medi贸w spo艂eczno艣ciowych lub po prostu medi贸w w og贸le. Nie mam przekonania, 偶e to si臋 szybko sko艅czy, a szacunki dotycz膮ce ponad 100.00 Rosjan i Ukrai艅c贸w umieraj膮cych p贸jd膮 wy偶ej. Wiem, 偶e niekt贸rzy pisz膮 to, umieraj膮c, ale nie m贸wi臋 o dodaniu innego koloru do ubrania, m贸wi臋 o 艣mierci.
Sp臋dzi艂em wczoraj, zbieraj膮c informacje, aby odnowi膰 nasze paszporty, kt贸re wygasaj膮 w czerwcu 2023 roku. S膮 one dobre przez 10 lat. Zastanawiam si臋, jak b臋dzie wygl膮da艂 艣wiat w tym czasie. Zazwyczaj jestem optymist膮, ale je艣li chodzi o przysz艂o艣膰 艣wiata, nie mam zbyt wiele nadziei. Za du偶o jest teraz zbiorowego z艂a.
Wol臋 my艣le膰 teraz o Bo偶ym Narodzeniu. Nawet z ca艂ym tym obfituj膮cym z艂em, to wci膮偶 najbardziej wyj膮tkowy czas w roku i ju偶 zacz臋li艣my s艂ucha膰 kol臋d. My艣l臋, 偶e w przysz艂ym tygodniu postawi臋 choink臋 i udekoruj臋 nasze mieszkanie. Widz臋, 偶e kilku naszych s膮siad贸w za艂o偶y艂o ju偶 na swoich balkonach 艣wi膮teczne lampki. My tego nie zrobimy, ale na pewno nasza choinka b臋dzie widoczna z zewn膮trz.