Still the same problem with Inea, our service provider. 2 months I have been trying to get a false charge off of my account. Today was the 4th call I made but this time to the main office in Warsaw. I spokewith Daniel Nowicki about the problem and he assured me it would be taken care of this time. We will see if it happens.
At home, I freaked out this afternoon. I couldn't find my car key in the place I always put it. I thought maybe I had left it in the car in the underground parking without locking the car. When I went down to check, my car was not where it should have been. I immediately though it had been easily stolen since I left the key in the ignition. I went to see if I had parked it outside in front of our building. There it was, with thekey in the ignition. I really don't remember parking it outside.
On YouTube tonight, we were pleasantly surprised to see an old series of the painter Bob Ross. He was an amazing American painter who died in 1995. His series was a program on how he paints beautiful nature seens, carefully explaned. In hal an hour he could create beautiful picture and mad it seem as if anyone could do the same. Look him up on YouTube.
Ci膮gle ten sam problem z Ine膮, naszym us艂ugodawc膮. 2 miesi膮ce pr贸buj臋 艣ci膮gn膮膰 z mojego konta fa艂szywe obci膮偶enie. Dzisiaj wykona艂em 4 telefon, ale tym razem do biura g艂贸wnego w Warszawie. O problemie rozmawia艂em z Danielem Nowickim, kt贸ry zapewni艂 mnie, 偶e tym razem sprawa zostanie za艂atwiona. Zobaczymy, czy tak si臋 stanie.
W domu, po po艂udniu zwariowa艂em. Nie mog艂em znale藕膰 kluczyk贸w do samochodu w miejscu, w kt贸rym zawsze je k艂ad臋. Pomy艣la艂em, 偶e mo偶e zostawi艂em go w samochodzie na parkingu podziemnym bez zamykania samochodu. Kiedy zszed艂em na d贸艂, aby sprawdzi膰, m贸j samoch贸d nie by艂 tam, gdzie powinien by膰. Od razu pomy艣la艂em, 偶e 艂atwo go ukra艣膰, poniewa偶 zostawi艂em kluczyk w stacyjce. Poszed艂em sprawdzi膰, czy nie zaparkowa艂em go na zewn膮trz przed naszym budynkiem. By艂 tam, z kluczykiem w stacyjce. Naprawd臋 nie pami臋tam, 偶e zaparkowa艂em go na zewn膮trz.
Na YouTube dzi艣 wieczorem, byli艣my mile zaskoczeni, aby zobaczy膰 star膮 seri臋 malarza Bob Ross. By艂 to niesamowity ameryka艅ski malarz, kt贸ry zmar艂 w 1995 roku. Jego seria by艂a programem o tym, jak maluje pi臋kne seens natury, starannie wyja艣nione. W p贸艂 godziny m贸g艂 stworzy膰 pi臋kny obraz i szalony to wydaje si臋, jakby ka偶dy m贸g艂 zrobi膰 to samo. Poszukaj go na YouTube.