Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Amazing painter!

Still the same problem with Inea, our service provider. 2 months I have been trying to get a false charge off of my account. Today was the 4th call I made but this time to the main office in Warsaw. I spokewith Daniel Nowicki about the problem and he assured me it would be taken care of this time. We will see if it happens.

At home, I freaked out this afternoon. I couldn't find my car key in the place I always put it. I thought maybe I had left it in the car in the underground parking without locking the car. When I went down to check, my car was not where it should have been. I immediately though it had been easily stolen since I left the key in the ignition. I went to see if I had parked it outside in front of our building. There it was, with thekey in the ignition. I really don't remember parking it outside.

On YouTube tonight, we were pleasantly surprised to see an old series of the painter Bob Ross. He was an amazing American painter who died in 1995. His series was a program on how he paints beautiful nature seens, carefully explaned. In hal an hour he could create beautiful picture and mad it seem as if anyone could do the same. Look him up on YouTube.

Ciągle ten sam problem z Ineą, naszym usługodawcą. 2 miesiące próbuję ściągnąć z mojego konta fałszywe obciążenie. Dzisiaj wykonałem 4 telefon, ale tym razem do biura głównego w Warszawie. O problemie rozmawiałem z Danielem Nowickim, który zapewnił mnie, że tym razem sprawa zostanie załatwiona. Zobaczymy, czy tak się stanie.

W domu, po południu zwariowałem. Nie mogłem znaleźć kluczyków do samochodu w miejscu, w którym zawsze je kładę. Pomyślałem, że może zostawiłem go w samochodzie na parkingu podziemnym bez zamykania samochodu. Kiedy zszedłem na dół, aby sprawdzić, mój samochód nie był tam, gdzie powinien być. Od razu pomyślałem, że łatwo go ukraść, ponieważ zostawiłem kluczyk w stacyjce. Poszedłem sprawdzić, czy nie zaparkowałem go na zewnątrz przed naszym budynkiem. Był tam, z kluczykiem w stacyjce. Naprawdę nie pamiętam, że zaparkowałem go na zewnątrz.

Na YouTube dziś wieczorem, byliśmy mile zaskoczeni, aby zobaczyć starą serię malarza Bob Ross. Był to niesamowity amerykański malarz, który zmarł w 1995 roku. Jego seria była programem o tym, jak maluje piękne seens natury, starannie wyjaśnione. W pół godziny mógł stworzyć piękny obraz i szalony to wydaje się, jakby każdy mógł zrobić to samo. Poszukaj go na YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment