Friday, December 09, 2022

Frustration 2

 I tried again to buy airplane tickets. Twice, this time, Citihandlowy said there was a technical problem and to try all over. After doing that, I called the helpline at Citihandlowy and was informed first, that I would have to pay now for a help phone call. That didn't make me too happy.

I agreed and waited a few minutes until someone answered. I told him the problem and was put on hold while he checked my account. Then, he told me to try 2 different ways to make the payment but each time they failed. again, I was put on hold and I could imagine what the phone charge would be for this "help". Finally, he came back and said it was an inter-departmental problem that would take a few days to fix. I said because it was their problem, I shouldn't have to pay for the phone call and he agreed not to charge me.

However, still I had no tickets. I checked the outgoing flights of Ryanair and decided to take Joan to the airport. Maybe I could actually buy tickets there. However, guess what? They have no office at the airport. I asked at the LOT airline office where I could buy Ryanair tickets. The woman pointed across the airport to Airline Services. We went there and a woman was able to get the tickets we wanted, finally.

Ponownie próbowałem kupić bilety lotnicze. Dwa razy, tym razem Citihandlowy powiedział, że jest problem techniczny i żebym spróbował od nowa. Po wykonaniu tej czynności zadzwoniłem na infolinię Citihandlowy i najpierw poinformowano mnie, że będę musiał zapłacić teraz za telefon pomocniczy. Nie ucieszyło mnie to zbytnio.

Zgodziłem się i poczekałem kilka minut, aż ktoś odbierze. Opowiedziałem mu o problemie i zostałem zawieszony, podczas gdy on sprawdził moje konto. Potem kazał mi spróbować 2 różnych sposobów dokonania płatności, ale za każdym razem się nie udawało. Znowu zostałem zawieszony i mogłem sobie wyobrazić, jaka będzie opłata za telefon za tę "pomoc". W końcu wrócił i powiedział, że jest to problem między działami, który zajmie kilka dni, aby go naprawić. Powiedziałem, że ponieważ to ich problem, nie powinienem płacić za rozmowę telefoniczną, a on zgodził się nie obciążać mnie kosztami.

Jednak nadal nie miałem biletów. Sprawdziłem wychodzące loty Ryanair i postanowiłem zabrać Joannę na lotnisko. Może tam faktycznie uda mi się kupić bilety. Jednak, zgadnijcie co? Nie mają biura na lotnisku. Zapytałem w biurze linii lotniczych LOT, gdzie mogę kupić bilety Ryanair. Kobieta wskazała na drugą stronę lotniska, do Airline Services. Poszliśmy tam i kobieta w końcu załatwiła nam bilety, które chcieliśmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment