Thursday, February 01, 2024

Sleep.

Last night I forgot to set the alarm for this morning. I knew Bartosz was coming at 11:30, so I should have set it for 9:30/ Maybe I figured, from past experience, I would just wake up in time. I was wrong. Fast asleep, I heard a knock on the door and couldn't imagine who was knocking on the door so early in the morning. However, looking at the clock, I saw it was already 11:30.

Quickly, I went to the door and there stood Bartosz. I explained what happened and we agreed on a new day and time, Friday at 15:00. I apologized for the mistake. I told him I would do the exercises with Joan today and tomorrow.

Later, checking our bank account, I saw a charge of 63 PLN for Amazon Prime. We don't have an account with them. I called the bank, explained my problem, and 5 hours later i saw the money returned to my account. I don't know how it happened but the bank said they will investigate it further to see what happened. To be safe, I changed my user ID and password and canceled the debit card. The bank will issue me a new one with a different number.

Ostatniej nocy zapomniałem ustawić budzik na dzisiejszy poranek. Wiedziałem, że Bartosz przyjeżdża o 11:30, więc powinienem był ustawić go na 9:30. Może pomyślałem, na podstawie wcześniejszych doświadczeń, że po prostu obudzę się na czas. Myliłem się. Spalem głęboko, kiedy usłyszałem pukanie do drzwi i nie mogłem sobie wyobrazić, kto to robi tak wcześnie rano. Jednak patrząc na zegar, zobaczyłem, że jest już 11:30.

Szybko podszedłem do drzwi, a tam stał Bartosz. Wyjaśniłem co się stało i ustaliliśmy nowy dzień i godzinę, piątek o 15:00. Przeprosiłem za pomyłkę. Powiedziałem mu, że będę ćwiczył z Joan dziś i jutro.

Później, sprawdzając nasze konto bankowe, zobaczyłem opłatę w wysokości 63 zł za Amazon Prime. Nie mamy u nich konta. Zadzwoniłem do banku, wyjaśniłem mój problem i 5 godzin później zobaczyłem, że pieniądze wróciły na moje konto. Nie wiem, jak to się stało, ale w banku powiedziano mi, że sprawdzą, co zaszło. Dla bezpieczeństwa zmieniłem identyfikator użytkownika i hasło oraz zastrzegłem kartę debetową. Bank wyda mi nową kartę z innym numerem.

No comments:

Post a Comment