Today, I have to go back to the abteca to pick up two of Joan's prescriptions that they didn't have in stock. When I arrived, they brought out one prescription, but then told me they couldn't order the other. They said there was a problem with the wholesaler, and so the order was rejected. I asked if there was an alternative medication, but they said there was none with the same ingredients. She suggested I try a different Apteka. In fact, she gave me the addresses of two of them, which she said had the medicine now, but they only had one box in each store. I buy prescriptions for 3 months. One box would not be sufficient. I looked up a few other Aptekas close to where we live, and I drove to the nearest one. I told him what I needed, asked him to check their stock, and he said they didn't have any; they could order it and have it tomorrow. So tomorrow, I will take you home with me, go to that Apteka, and hope that they were able to place the order successfully. It could be that they just told me they would have it tomorrow and didn't know they couldn't order it. We'll see what happens. tomorrow.
Meanwhile:
Medvedev made the remarks on Friday, Sept. 11, after Russia had already threatened Vilnius earlier that same day.