Thursday, September 10, 2026

NFL

Okay, so we did make it to 67 Fahrenheit today, so the weatherman has gotten it right the last 3 days. What a miracle!

Paige came over and sat with Joan today doing her physical exercises, and then both of them watched the NFL football highlights for the rest of her time here. When I left at 11:00, they had just started watching the games, and when I came home, they were still watching them. It surprised me. I know John likes football, but I didn't know thatPaige liked it also.

I spent a good part of my time between the Apteka and the doctor's clinic. Last Monday I sent a request to have some prescriptions refilled, and usually the next day I have the codes to take to the Apteka and fill the prescriptions. On Tuesday, there was no reply to my message. Wednesday, I sent another request, and by Thursday at noon I still had no response. I made an appointment to see the doctor, only to get my prescription refill codes in hand. I also wanted to ask the doctor why two of my prescriptions had to be paid for. They are the same ones I've been taking for years, and they've always been free after I turned 70 years old. The doctor looked them up and said there was a mistake made, and she wrote me out a new prescription for them, specifying that they were free. It's these little bureaucratic things that continue that really piss me off. You have to be persistent when dealing with bureaucracy, and I am.

The picture above is the newest addition to our Rajewski relatives who live in British Columbia, Canada. His name is Nikko.