Thursday, October 27, 2022

Opony.

Opony=tires. Today we have a set of 4 Goodyear all-season tires on the car. The size is 175/65 with a 14" rim. The total cost was 1,440 PLN($304) including balancing and mounting. It took them only 1/2 hour to make the change. However, I still had the little yellow icon warning me of low pressure in tires. As I said before, we have used all-season tires for years in the U.S. and had no regrets about using them here. Yes, it was a lot of money but considering it would have cost me almost twice as much to buy a set of winter plus a set of summer tires, I think I made the right decision.

As to the yellow warning sign, I finally resolved resetting the algorithm for the icon and now it does not appear on the dashboard.

It was such a nice day today, I took Joan to Citadela park and a long cruise through half of the park. being a weekday, there were not many people walking around. We spent about an hour and a half looking at the scenery of trees and some flowers. I did take about 40 pictures for this blog post. 

Dzi艣 w aucie mamy komplet 4 ca艂orocznych opon Goodyear. Rozmiar to 175/55 z felg膮 14". Ca艂kowity koszt wyni贸s艂 1.440 z艂($304) w tym wywa偶enie i monta偶. Dokonanie zmiany zaj臋艂o im zaledwie 1/2 godziny. Jednak nadal mia艂em ma艂膮 偶贸艂t膮 ikonk臋 ostrzegaj膮c膮 mnie o niskim ci艣nieniu w oponach. Jak ju偶 m贸wi艂em, u偶ywali艣my opon ca艂orocznych przez lata w USA i nie 偶a艂owali艣my, 偶e u偶yli艣my ich tutaj. Tak, to by艂o du偶o pieni臋dzy, ale bior膮c pod uwag臋, 偶e kosztowa艂oby mnie to prawie dwa razy wi臋cej, aby kupi膰 zestaw opon zimowych plus zestaw opon letnich, my艣l臋, 偶e podj膮艂em w艂a艣ciw膮 decyzj臋.

Co do 偶贸艂tego znaku ostrzegawczego, to w ko艅cu rozwi膮za艂em, jak ustawi膰 ponownie ikon臋 i teraz 艣wiate艂ko nie zapala si臋 na desce rozdzielczej.

Dzisiaj by艂 taki 艂adny dzie艅 , 偶e wzi膮艂em Joan do parku Citadela i d艂ugi spacer przez po艂ow臋 parku. A jako, ze by艂 to  dzie艅 powszedni, nie by艂o wiele specerujacych  ludzi . Sp臋dzili艣my oko艂o p贸艂torej godziny patrz膮c na sceneri臋 drzew i resztki kwiat贸w. Zrobi艂em oko艂o 40 zdj臋膰 do tego wpisu na blogu.  na sceneri臋 drzew i troch臋 kwiat贸w. Zrobi艂em oko艂o 40 zdj臋膰 do tego wpisu na blogu.