Saturday, June 04, 2022

Saturday

At the beginning of the day, at 5:30, I couldn't sleep any longer so I got out of bed and listened to a story in Spanish. Then I found a website with some very useful expressions that I will have to learn and use in the context of sentences I make up. There is so much to learn and it makes me feel a little neglectful of the Polish language.

I had my Saturday meeting with my friend Joanna at 8:30 and after I had to go to the Apteka to pick up the monthly supply of diapers. I ordered the usual 3 packages but they only had 2 so I have to go back next week for the additional one.

Today was a market day at Plac Wolnosci and I thought Joan might enjoy looking at something other than TV so I took her there. After pushing her around to the different kiosks, we stopped for coffee and to watch the people.

Back at home, I did 2 clothes washes, made dinner and searched for a movie for us to watch.

Na początku dnia, o 5:30, nie mogłam już zasnąć, więc wstałam z łóżka i wysłuchałam opowiadania po hiszpańsku. Następnie znalazłam stronę internetową z bardzo przydatnymi wyrażeniami, których będę musiała się nauczyć i używać w kontekście wymyślanych przeze mnie zdań. Jest tak wiele do nauczenia się i czuję się trochę zaniedbany przez język polski.

O 8:30 miałam sobotnie spotkanie z moją przyjaciółką Joanną, a po nim musiałam pojechać do Apteki po miesięczny zapas pieluch. Zamówiłam zwykłe 3 paczki, ale mieli tylko 2, więc muszę wrócić w przyszłym tygodniu po dodatkową.

Dzisiaj był dzień targowy na Placu Wolności i pomyślałem, że Joan chętnie popatrzy na coś innego niż telewizja, więc ją tam zabrałem. Po przepchnięciu jej do różnych kiosków zatrzymaliśmy się na kawę i poobserwowaliśmy ludzi.

W domu wyprałem dwa prania, zrobiłem obiad i poszukałem filmu, który moglibyśmy obejrzeć.

Al principio del día, a las 5:30, no pude dormir más, así que me levanté de la cama y escuché un cuento en español. Luego encontré una página web con algunas expresiones muy útiles que tendré que aprender y utilizar en el contexto de las frases que me invente. Hay mucho que aprender y me hace sentir un poco descuidada la lengua polaca.

Tuve mi reunión del sábado con mi amiga Joanna a las 8:30 y después tuve que ir al Apteka a recoger el suministro mensual de pañales. Pedí los 3 paquetes habituales pero sólo tenían 2 así que tengo que volver la semana que viene a por el adicional.

Hoy era un día de mercado en Plac Wolnosci y pensé que Joan podría disfrutar mirando algo más que la televisión, así que la llevé allí. Después de empujarla por los diferentes quioscos, nos hemos parado a tomar un café y a observar a la gente.

De vuelta a casa, he lavado dos veces la ropa, he hecho la cena y he buscado una película para ver.

No comments:

Post a Comment