Friday, September 30, 2022

Soup

I made it and it was very tasty and Joan liked it immensely. I will add it to our winter soup collection. I followed the recipe for the Hungarian Mushroom Soup and only altered the amount of vegetable stock. It was so good that we finished it all in one sitting. However, the next time I make it I will use just regular paprika to see if we can tell the difference from when I used the Hungarian paprika.

Zrobi艂am j膮 i by艂a bardzo smaczna, a Joannie ogromnie smakowa艂a. Dodam j膮 do naszej zimowej kolekcji zup. Pod膮偶a艂em za przepisem dla w臋gierskiej zupy grzybowej i tylko zmieni艂em ilo艣膰 warzywnego wywaru. To by艂o tak dobre, 偶e sko艅czyli艣my to wszystko w jednym posiedzeniu. Jakkolwiek, nast臋pny raz robi臋 mi臋 u偶ywa膰 w艂a艣nie miarow膮 papryk臋 widzie膰 je偶eli my mo偶emy m贸wi膰 r贸偶nic臋 od gdy u偶ywa膰 w臋giersk膮 papryk臋.

La hice y estaba muy sabrosa y a Joan le gust贸 mucho. La a帽adir茅 a nuestra colecci贸n de sopas de invierno. Segu铆 la receta de la sopa h煤ngara de setas y s贸lo alter茅 la cantidad de caldo de verduras. Estaba tan buena que nos la acabamos de una sentada. Sin embargo, la pr贸xima vez que la haga usar茅 s贸lo piment贸n normal para ver si se nota la diferencia con respecto a cuando us茅 el piment贸n h煤ngaro.