Yesterday was a disaster at the Civil Registry office. 1 out of 3 documents from, America had the last name of Joan's father ending with...s....Fredericks, instead of Frederick, and because it did not match the other documents, they rejected all 3. So, I have to write to the offices in the U.S. to tell them to fix their mistake and get corrected documents. Also the marriage license did not have the name of the city, church and address where we were married. MAYBE by January it will be right this time. 10 months after I started just to enter into the Civil Registry. Still no actual application for citizenship.
Taking Joan out in the early morning cold also was not so good for her. This morning she woke up with a little fever and cough and did not feel well. I think tomorrow she may have to miss our trip to Golina if she is not feeling better. I will go alone but not stay too long. I don't want to leave her alone for too long.
I did the food shopping by myself from Joan's list. Cost.,160PLN($42) for the next 8 days.
Wczoraj by艂a katastrofa w urz臋dzie stanu cywilnego. 1 spo艣r贸d 3. dokument贸w z Ameryki mia艂o nazwisko ojca Joanny ko艅cz膮ce si臋 na ... s .... Fredericks, zamiast Frederick, a poniewa偶 nie pasowa艂o do innych dokument贸w, odrzucili wszystkie. Wi臋c, musz臋 napisa膰 do urz臋d贸w w USA, aby poinformowa膰 ich o skorygowaniu b艂臋du i wys艂aniu poprawionych dokument贸w. R贸wnie偶 akt ma艂偶e艅stwa nie mia艂 nazwy miasta, w kt贸rym si臋 pobrali艣my, ani nazwy ko艣cio艂a i adresu. Mo偶e tym razem, do stycznia nadejd膮. 10 miesi臋cy po tym, jak zacz膮艂em przychodzi膰 do urz臋du stanu cywilnego. Wci膮偶 nie ma faktycznego wniosku o obywatelstwo.
Zabranie Joan w ch艂odny poranek r贸wnie偶 nie by艂o dla niej dobre. Dzi艣 rano obudzi艂a si臋 z lekk膮 gor膮czk膮 i kaszlem, i nie czu艂a si臋 dobrze. My艣l臋, 偶e jutro mo偶e b臋dzie musia艂a omin膮膰 nasz膮 podr贸偶 do Golina, je艣li nie poczuje si臋 lepiej. Pojad臋 sam, ale nie pozostan臋 zbyt d艂ugo. Nie chc臋 zostawi膰 jej samej zbyt d艂ugo.
Sam zrobi艂em zakupy artyku艂贸w spo偶ywczych z listy Joan. Ich koszt na kolejnych 8 dni to 160 PLN (42 USD).