I had a meeting in the morning with 2 people near Solacki Park so I took Amy and Diedre to the park so they could visit it. They spent about an hour and then went to Petite Paris for Lavender Latte coffee and to get warm again. I picked them up at 11:00, went back home to get Joan and then we all went to Drukarnia for breakfast.
Afterwards we walked down to the rynek and I pointed out the interesting buildings and told them whatever history I knew about the place. We stop and visited inside the Ratusz(Town Hall) and they were impressed with the concert hall on the second floor. From there we walked to the Baroque church and I showed them what I could and let them take pictures. I've taken so many pictures in that church but I took a few more today using the newer lens on the statues. It still feels a little strange taking pictures in a church, I don't know why.
After the church we went to a cd/record store where Amy purchased a CD to take home to the U.S.
Rano mia艂em spotkanie z 2 osobami ko艂o Parku Solackiego, wi臋c zabra艂em Amy i Diedre do parku, 偶eby mogli go odwiedzi膰. Sp臋dzili oko艂o godziny, a potem udali si臋 do Petite Paris na kaw臋 Lavender Latte i zn贸w si臋 ogrzali. Wybra艂em je o 11:00, wr贸ci艂em do domu po Joan, a potem wszyscy poszli艣my do Drukarni na 艣niadanie.
P贸藕niej poszli艣my na rynek i wskaza艂em interesuj膮ce budynki i opowiedzia艂em im wszystko, co wiem o tym miejscu. Zatrzymujemy si臋 i odwiedzamy Ratusz (Ratusz) i byli pod wra偶eniem sali koncertowej na drugim pi臋trze. Stamt膮d poszli艣my do barokowego ko艣cio艂a i pokaza艂em im, co mog艂em, i pozwoli艂em im robi膰 zdj臋cia. Zrobi艂em tak wiele zdj臋膰 w tym ko艣ciele, ale wzi膮艂em jeszcze kilka razy, u偶ywaj膮c nowszej soczewki na pos膮gach. Wci膮偶 wydaje si臋 troch臋 dziwne robienie zdj臋膰 w ko艣ciele, nie wiem dlaczego.
Po ko艣ciele poszli艣my do sklepu p艂yt cd / record, gdzie Amy kupi艂a p艂yt臋 CD, aby zabra膰 j膮 do Stan贸w Zjednoczonych.