Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Idea

I've been thinking about the problem I have with our music collection, over 700 LP's and how to get them to Poland without paying a small fortune to ship them. I have recorded about 230 of them so far but there is so much information on the covers that I hate to leave them behind. So I have decided to take the covers and leave the records behind since i have them recorded on CD's.

Today I received information from Adam Mickiewicz University about language classes for Foreigners. We will be taking a 6 hour course and I am waiting on information about when it will start.


Myślałem o problemie mam z naszym zbiorem muzyki , ponad 700 longplay i jak dostać ich do Polski bez płacenia małego losu by posłać ich. Zarejestrowałem około 230 z nich dotychczas ale tam jest tyle informacja o okrycia, które nienawidzę pozostawić za sobą ich. Tak zdecydowałem się wziąć okrycia i pozostawić za sobą zapisy ponieważ każę ich zarejestrowany na CD.
Dzisiaj otrzymałem informację od Adama Mickiewicza Uniwersytet o klasach języka dla Cudzoziemców. Będziemy brać 6 kursu godziny i obsługuję informację dookoła kiedy to zacznie się.

No comments:

Post a Comment