Thursday, August 13, 2026

Good exercise day.

Joan had a good day of exercise with Paige today. She still has a long way to go before she is walking again, but there is a little progress. I will take that.

I spent my three-hour break at the Apteka, going for a blood test, shopping for frozen fruit at Auchan, and at our cell phone provider, Orange.

The woman at Orange said I didn't need a new SIM card; she would just enter a new PUK number, and that was all I needed. Luckily, no customer was waiting, and I was in and out in 10 minutes. The same thing happened at the Apteka.

Unfortunately, the blood test didn't happen. I was there 5 minutes after their 12:00 closing, so I will have to go back tomorrow. 

 At Auchan, I bought 2 bags of frozen strawberries, 1 bag each of mangoes and pineapple. Cost $8