Luka emailed me today that she has an appointment with the agent for renting the apartment she told us about. It is on Kolska street, just around the corner from her house. We are excited about it because if we can afford it, it would be so close to her. She will see the agent on Monday at 9:30 AM and ask all the questions I have asked her about this place. She will also take pictures so we can "see" the apartment.
One thing I wanted to say is that we have shipped everything to Poland including CD's of software I use. One of those CD's was the translation program from English to Polish and today I received a message that our translation program needs to be updated and for that we must insert the CD. We do not have that CD now so we will not be able to use it for translations I use for our blog. So...until we arrive in Poland, there will be no further messages in our Blog in Polish.
Luka emailed mnie dzisiaj, 偶e ona ma um贸wiony termin z agentem dla wynajmowania apartamentu ona powiedzia艂a nam dooko艂a. To jest na Kolska ulicy, w艂a艣nie dooko艂a k膮ta {rogu} z jej domu. Jeste艣my podnieceni o tym poniewa偶 je偶eli mo偶emy dostarczy膰 to, to by艂oby tak blisko niej. Ona zobaczy agenta w poniedzia艂ek o 9:30 JESTEM i zadam wszystkie pytania, kt贸re pyta艂em jej o tym miejscu. Ona te偶 zrobi obrazy tak mo偶emy "zobaczy膰" apartament.
Jedna rzecz, kt贸r膮 chcia艂em powiedzie膰 jest, 偶e pos艂ali艣my wszystkiemu do Polski w艂膮czaj膮c CD oprogramowania, kt贸rego u偶ywam. Jedno z tych CD by艂o program t艂umaczenia z angielskich do j臋zyka polskiego i dzisiaj otrzyma艂em wiadomo艣膰, kt贸r膮 nasze potrzeby programu t艂umaczenia by by膰 uaktualniane i dla tamtego musimy wstawi膰 CD. Nie mamy, 偶e CD teraz tak nie b臋dziemy mogli u偶y膰 tego dla t艂umacze, kt贸rych u偶ywam dla naszego blog. So...until przybywamy do Polski, nie b臋dziemy 偶adnymi dalszymi wiadomo艣ciami w naszym Blog po polsku.