Thursday, July 26, 2007

Stressed OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We received an email from cousin Luka that they received a letter from Doma Shipping in Warsaw that 14 of our boxes are being held because of Polish Custom agency problems with the paperwork. The letter said they wanted a complete list of EVERYTHING in the boxes, appoximate value and place of origin. Our shipping agent said we just needed a "general" listing of what was in the boxes and that was sent with each box. The other thing is that they only mentioned 14 boxes and we shipped 40 so I don't know where the other 26 are. I called Warsaw today but with my still limited Polish I wasn't able to find out much so I asked cousin Krzysztof to call tomorrow to see if he could find the answers for us. We may have to stay in Warsaw for a few days before we get to Poznan to straighten out this mess. I'm bummed.

6 days to go and I'm stressed out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment