Despite what's going on in Poland and the surrounding area, especially in neighboring Ukraine, today was a beautiful day. The temperature was 73°. The sun was shining, and so I took Joan to Cafe Locum for the usual ciasto and café latte. They had a very nice peach cheesecake that I bought for Joan to have a piece of, and I just had a café latte. When we were done, we went to the park to sit, watch people go by, and watch the little kids play soccer.
My cousin, whom I saw a couple of days ago in the hospital, has been on my mind every day. I just can't seem to stop thinking about him and the condition that he is in.
Last night, we watched a very old American movie called "The American in Paris."It was surprising that neither Joan nor I had ever watched the whole movie. There was so much dancing and singing in it. It was a really enjoyable way to spend the evening.