Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tasks.

I almost accomplished all of my tasks today except for NFZ.  There was paperwork to fill out and I didn't have all the information I needed with me.  I was there to get a health travel card.  It's a card necessary to have if you go to another EU country and should need medical treatment. With the card the cost of the treatment is charged back to Poland's national health care system but if there is a difference in what Poland would charge for the service and what the country you are in charges, then you pay the difference.  After my last mishap in Spain I thought it would be wise for Joan and I to have the cards with us when we go to Germany next week.

I stopped at our internet/tv provider and signed the new contract.  They gave us a new black box necessary for digital reception with instructions on how to set it up.  I opened the box at home, set it up the way it was suppose to be and all I had was a blue screen, no picture.  I did it four or five times and then finally called the provider to inform them of the problem.  They tried to solve it over the phone but nothing worked so they said they would send a technician over at 7PM.  He arrived at 5PM, checked the connections, said one cable was not working and one was missing.  He installed both and then minutes later everything was fine  So now we're digital.

I prawie osiągnięte wszystkie moje zadania dzisiaj poza NFZ. Nie było dokumentów do wypełnienia i nie mam wszystkich informacji muszę się ze mną. Byłem tam dostać bilet zdrowia. Jest to karta trzeba mieć, jeśli przejdziesz do innego kraju UE i ma potrzeby leczenia. Z kartą kosztów leczenia opłata z powrotem do krajowego systemu opieki zdrowotnej jest Polska, ale jeśli jest różnica w tym, co Polska będzie opłata za usługę, a co kraj, do którego opłaty, a następnie dopłacić różnicę. Po moim ostatnim wypadkiem w Hiszpanii I pomyślałem, że byłoby rozsądne, Joan i mieć karty z nas, kiedy idziemy do Niemiec w przyszłym tygodniu.

Zatrzymałem się na nasz internet / tv dostawcy i podpisał nowy kontrakt. Dali nam nową czarną skrzynkę niezbędne do odbioru cyfrowej z instrukcjami jak to ustawić. Otworzyłem okno w domu, ustawić go tak było przypuszczać, aby być i wszystko, co miałem był niebieski ekran, brak obrazu. Zrobiłem to cztery lub pięć razy, a następnie w końcu nazywa usługodawcę do informowania o problemie. Starali się go rozwiązać przez telefon, ale nic nie działało tak mówili wyślą technika na co godzina dziewiętnasta. Przybył godzina siedemnasta, sprawdzone połączenia, powiedział jeden kabel nie działa i jednego brakowało. On zainstalowany zarówno a następnie minut później wszystko było w porządku Więc teraz jesteśmy cyfrowych.

No comments:

Post a Comment