Finally, after cancelling an appointment 3 times, we made it to the hair salon for haircuts. It takes about 30 minutes for Joan's haircut and about an hour for mine because of my beard and mustache trim.
I was going to make a video of walking around Solacki Park but there was no sunshine so we didn't go.
In the morning, I was awakened by yet another cluster headache and a second one in the afternoon just before we returned home from the salon. The second was much worse and it took all I could do to finish the drive home.
At home, I took 3 aspirins, put some ice on the back of my neck where the pain radiates to my head and laid down until the pain passed a half-hour later.
Thursday--Woke up at 5:30 AM with another headache. This one was the worst. I lasted until 6 PM no matter what i did to curtail it.
W ko艅cu, po trzykrotnym odwo艂aniu spotkania, dotarli艣my do salonu fryzjerskiego na strzy偶enie. Strzy偶enie Joan trwa oko艂o 30 minut, a moje oko艂o godziny ze wzgl臋du na przycinanie brody i w膮s贸w.
Mia艂em zamiar nagra膰 film ze spaceru po Parku Solackiego, ale nie by艂o s艂o艅ca, wi臋c nie poszli艣my.
Rano obudzi艂 mnie kolejny klasterowy b贸l g艂owy, a drugi po po艂udniu, tu偶 przed powrotem do domu z salonu. Ten drugi by艂 o wiele gorszy i nie by艂am w stanie dojecha膰 do domu.
W domu wzi膮艂em 3 aspiryny, po艂o偶y艂em troch臋 lodu na karku, gdzie b贸l promieniuje do g艂owy i po艂o偶y艂em si臋, a偶 b贸l min膮艂 p贸艂 godziny p贸藕niej.
Czwartek - Obudzi艂em si臋 o 5:30 z kolejnym b贸lem g艂owy. Ten by艂 najgorszy. Utrzymywa艂 si臋 do 18:00 bez wzgl臋du na to, co robi艂em, aby go ograniczy膰.
Z drugiej strony, warto艣膰 dolara zn贸w ro艣nie.