Friday, June 17, 2011

Bicycle

I saw a very interesting bicycle today. It was called a Brompton and it is made in England.  What makes it so interesting is that it is a collapsable bike. It takes about 3 minutes to collapse it and then you can pick it up and carry it with you.  It is very lightweight and easy to carry.  It even comes with a pack so you can carry it on your back.  I didn't have my camera with me but I will see it again next week and take a picture of it.

Widziałem bardzo ciekawy rower dzisiaj. Nazwano Brompton i jest wykonany w Anglii. Co czyni go tak interesujące jest to, że collapsable rowerze. To trwa około 3 minut, aby zwinąć go, a następnie można go podnieść i nosić przy sobie. Jest bardzo lekki i łatwy do przenoszenia. To nawet jest z pakietem, dzięki czemu można go nosić na plecach. I nie miałem przy sobie aparatu, ale widzę, że w przyszłym tygodniu i sfotografować go.

No comments:

Post a Comment