Saturday, October 27, 2018

Amy's 3rd day

I had a meeting in the morning with 2 people near Solacki Park so I took Amy and Diedre to the park so they could visit it. They spent about an hour and then went to Petite Paris for Lavender Latte coffee and to get warm again. I picked them up at 11:00, went back home to get Joan and then we all went to Drukarnia for breakfast.

Afterwards we walked down to the rynek and I pointed out the interesting buildings and told them whatever history I knew about the place. We stop and visited inside the Ratusz(Town Hall) and they were impressed with the concert hall on the second floor. From there we walked to the Baroque church and  I showed them what I could and let them take pictures. I've taken so many pictures in that church but I took a few more today using the newer lens on the statues. It still feels a little strange taking pictures in a church, I don't know why.

After the church we went to a cd/record store where Amy purchased a CD to take home to the U.S.

Rano miałem spotkanie z 2 osobami koło Parku Solackiego, więc zabrałem Amy i Diedre do parku, żeby mogli go odwiedzić. Spędzili około godziny, a potem udali się do Petite Paris na kawę Lavender Latte i znów się ogrzali. Wybrałem je o 11:00, wróciłem do domu po Joan, a potem wszyscy poszliśmy do Drukarni na śniadanie.


Później poszliśmy na rynek i wskazałem interesujące budynki i opowiedziałem im wszystko, co wiem o tym miejscu. Zatrzymujemy się i odwiedzamy Ratusz (Ratusz) i byli pod wrażeniem sali koncertowej na drugim piętrze. Stamtąd poszliśmy do barokowego kościoła i pokazałem im, co mogłem, i pozwoliłem im robić zdjęcia. Zrobiłem tak wiele zdjęć w tym kościele, ale wziąłem jeszcze kilka razy, używając nowszej soczewki na posągach. Wciąż wydaje się trochę dziwne robienie zdjęć w kościele, nie wiem dlaczego.


Po kościele poszliśmy do sklepu płyt cd / record, gdzie Amy kupiła płytę CD, aby zabrać ją do Stanów Zjednoczonych.

No comments:

Post a Comment