Saturday, February 19, 2011

Found!



I got an nice email today from a friend we lost track of since we moved here but thanks to the internet I was able to find him again.  Gotta love the internet for instant communications.

A not much happening Saturday for us and just settling in now to watch a few movies.  Snow still covers the ground and I got so caught up in the beauty of it while driving that I took a wrong turn and then discovered I didn't know where I was.  It's an interesting way to find new places I haven't been before :-)

Mam dzi艣 mi艂y e-mail od znajomego my utracili艣my 艣wiadomo艣膰 odk膮d ruszyli艣my si臋 tutaj, ale dzi臋ki internetowi uda艂o mi si臋 znale藕膰 go ponownie. Gotta love Internet do komunikator贸w.

Nie wiele si臋 dzieje soboty w nas i osiedlania si臋 teraz, aby obejrze膰 kilka film贸w. 艢nieg wci膮偶 okrywa ziemi臋 i mam tak poch艂oni臋ci pi臋kno to w czasie jazdy, 偶e wzi膮艂em z艂膮 drog臋, a nast臋pnie odkry艂 nie wiedzia艂em, gdzie jestem. To ciekawy spos贸b na znalezienie nowych miejsc nie by艂em przed :-)