Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wait time.

I read on Facebook today about waiting time in doctors offices in America. One cousin had to wait thirty minutes. They are not aware of waiting times in Poland where sometimes the wait is longer than an hour.  Today I waited 40 minutes for the dentist, saw four people come and go while I was waiting and after that I had had enough so I left the building and went home.  It makes no difference when you have an appointment at national health care facilities, it's only the beginning time for your waiting.

Still cold outside, -17c this morning but no new snow and sunny for the last two days so that was nice.  Tomorrow is Kandulski day...........yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

We went Monday afternoon to the see the movie "Burlesque" starring Cher and Christina Aguilera.  I have heard her name before but it was the first time I heard her sing.  She has a strong voice.  The movie itself was a musical and had some good music in it with the usual story line of a young girl wanting to become a star.  It reminded me of the movies "Chicago" and "All That Jazz".

There is a nice article about the upcoming beatification of Pope John Paul II on the Polish blog to the right of this.  Of course, in Poland it is going to be a very big event.

Czyta艂em na Facebook dzisiaj o czas oczekiwania w urz臋dach lekarzy w Ameryce. Jeden kuzyn mia艂 czeka膰 p贸艂 godziny. Oni nie s膮 艣wiadomi czas oczekiwania w Polska, gdzie czasem oczekiwania jest d艂u偶szy ni偶 godzina. Dzisiaj czeka艂em 40 minut dentysty, zobaczyli cztery ludzie przychodz膮 i odchodz膮, a ja czeka艂em i po tym mia艂em do艣膰 wi臋c wyszed艂em z budynku i poszed艂 do domu. Nie ma znaczenia, kiedy masz wizyt臋 w krajowych zak艂adach opieki zdrowotnej, to dopiero pocz膮tek czasu dla oczekuj膮cych.


Na zewn膮trz jest zimno,-17c tej rano, ale nie 艣niegu i deszczu w ci膮gu ostatnich dw贸ch dni, aby by艂o mi艂o. Jutro jest dzie艅 Kandulski ........... yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Poszli艣my po po艂udniu na zobaczy膰 w filmie "Burleska"z udzia艂em Cher i Christina Aguilera. S艂ysza艂em jej imi臋 wcze艣niej, ale by艂 to pierwszy raz us艂ysza艂em j膮 艣piewa膰. Ma mocny g艂os. sam film by艂 musical i mia艂 dobr膮 muzyk臋 w jej zwyk艂ej linii historia m艂odej dziewczyny, kt贸re chc膮 zosta膰 gwiazd膮. Przypomnia艂o mi si臋 filmy: "Chicago"i"All That Jazz".

Jest 艂adny artyku艂 o zbli偶aj膮cej si臋 beatyfikacji Jana Paw艂a II na polskim blogu po prawej to. Oczywi艣cie, Polska to b臋dzie bardzo wa偶ne wydarzenie.