Monday, February 28, 2011

Sad day!!

A sad day today...................I lost the glove for my left hand.  It may seem like a small thing, and it is, but I've had these Isotoner gloves since we left the U.S. and I really liked them.  They looked great when I wore my black top coat.  I thought I lost them at Carrefour so I went back there today and was hopefull when the customer service person found two black gloves found in the store.  Alas, neither of them were mine.  So now the search is on for a new pair of gloves.  Goodbye Isotoners, you were a great friend.

We woke up to no hot water in the flat and had to call a service man to come out in the afternoon.  He stayed for 45 minutes, cleaned the heating system and charged us 100zl($35) to fix what he thought  was the problem.

Smutny dzień dzisiaj ................... przegrałem rękawicy na lewą rękę. To może wydawać się jak małe rzeczy, a to jest, ale miałem te rękawice Isotoner od kiedy opuścił USA i naprawdę mi się podobały. Wyglądali wspaniale, gdy nosiłem mój czarny top coat. Myślałem, że przegrałem je w Carrefour więc wróciłem tam dzisiaj i był hopefull gdy serwisowi znalazł dwa czarne rękawiczki znaleźć w sklepie. Niestety, żadna z nich nie były moje. Więc teraz rozpoczyna poszukiwania nowego rękawiczki. Goodbye Isotoners, byłeś wielki przyjaciel.


My obudziliśmy się na brak ciepłej wody w mieszkaniu i miał nazwać człowieka, usługi wyjść w godzinach popołudniowych. Przebywał przez 45 minut, oczyścić system ogrzewania i opłata nas 100zl ($ 35) ustalenie, co myśli był problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment