A sad day today...................I lost the glove for my left hand. It may seem like a small thing, and it is, but I've had these Isotoner gloves since we left the U.S. and I really liked them. They looked great when I wore my black top coat. I thought I lost them at Carrefour so I went back there today and was hopefull when the customer service person found two black gloves found in the store. Alas, neither of them were mine. So now the search is on for a new pair of gloves. Goodbye Isotoners, you were a great friend.
We woke up to no hot water in the flat and had to call a service man to come out in the afternoon. He stayed for 45 minutes, cleaned the heating system and charged us 100zl($35) to fix what he thought was the problem.
Smutny dzie艅 dzisiaj ................... przegra艂em r臋kawicy na lew膮 r臋k臋. To mo偶e wydawa膰 si臋 jak ma艂e rzeczy, a to jest, ale mia艂em te r臋kawice Isotoner od kiedy opu艣ci艂 USA i naprawd臋 mi si臋 podoba艂y. Wygl膮dali wspaniale, gdy nosi艂em m贸j czarny top coat. My艣la艂em, 偶e przegra艂em je w Carrefour wi臋c wr贸ci艂em tam dzisiaj i by艂 hopefull gdy serwisowi znalaz艂 dwa czarne r臋kawiczki znale藕膰 w sklepie. Niestety, 偶adna z nich nie by艂y moje. Wi臋c teraz rozpoczyna poszukiwania nowego r臋kawiczki. Goodbye Isotoners, by艂e艣 wielki przyjaciel.
My obudzili艣my si臋 na brak ciep艂ej wody w mieszkaniu i mia艂 nazwa膰 cz艂owieka, us艂ugi wyj艣膰 w godzinach popo艂udniowych. Przebywa艂 przez 45 minut, oczy艣ci膰 system ogrzewania i op艂ata nas 100zl ($ 35) ustalenie, co my艣li by艂 problem.