Thursday, February 03, 2011

Richie!

Talked last night with a distant relative, both in the sense of space and blood, who I found using "White Pages" on the internet. We spent many years together growing up, lost track of each other when we joined different military groups and then a year before I left America I tracked him down and went to see him.  I didn't have any contact with him since then and so he was a little surprised when I called him and shocked when I told him I have been living in Poland the last four years.  When he asked if I meant Poland, Indiana I said no, that I meant Poland.........Poland.  He couldn't believe I made that kind of move at this time in my life and I didn't want to stay on the phone for a long time since calls are expensive to America.  I'll write him a letter this week and tell him all about the decision and life in Poland.  Unfortunately he doesn't use a computer so snail mail is all we have to communicate and I hate snail mail.

Our food shopping was done today and only spent 95zl for the week. Tomorrow is another lesson with Z and then I'm taking Joan out for lunch somewhere.

The results from my PSA  came back today and I'm happy to say the level dropped again, this time down to 0.78.  A GOOD thing!!!!!!

Rozmawia艂em wczoraj z dalekiego krewnego, zar贸wno w sensie miejsca i krwi, kt贸re znalaz艂em przy "White Pages " w internecie. Sp臋dzili艣my razem wiele lat dorasta艂em, straci艂em siebie, kiedy do艂膮czy艂 do r贸偶nych grup wojskowych, a nast臋pnie w roku przed wyjazdem Ameryki I namierzy艂 go i posz艂am do niego. Nie mia艂em z nim kontaktu od tamtego czasu i tak by艂 troch臋 zaskoczony, gdy zadzwoni艂em do niego i zaskoczony, kiedy powiedzia艂em mu, 偶e mieszkaj膮 w Polska przez ostatnie cztery lata. Kiedy zapyta艂, czy mam na my艣li Polska, Indiana nie powiedzia艂em, 偶e mam na my艣li Polska ......... Polska. Nie m贸g艂 uwierzy膰, 偶e si臋 tego rodzaju ruch w tym czasie w moim 偶yciu i nie chc膮 pozosta膰 na telefon za d艂ugi czas po艂膮czenia s膮 drogie do Ameryki. Napisz臋 do niego list w tym tygodniu i powiedzie膰 mu o wszystkich decyzji i 偶ycia w Polska. Niestety, nie korzysta z komputera, tak aby mail 艣limak musimy komunikowa膰 si臋 i nienawidz臋 poczty.

Nasze zakupy 偶ywno艣ci zosta艂o zrobione dzisiaj i tylko sp臋dzi艂 95zl za tydzie艅. Jutro jest kolejny wyk艂ad z Z, a potem zabieram si臋 gdzie艣 na obiad Joan.

Wyniki z mojego PSA wr贸ci艂 dzisiaj i jestem szcz臋艣liwy mog膮c powiedzie膰, poziom spad艂, tym razem w d贸艂 do 0,78. Dobrem !!!!!!