Tuesday, April 05, 2011

#51, #16, #91 and #64


Beautiful day today and a new adventure.  Last night I discovered the spring surrounding my car's shock absorber on the right side was broken so every time I made a turn there was a thumping sound.  This morning I took the car to the repair shop for verification of the problem and they advised me to leave the car for repair.  They also reminded me that it was time to change the tires again but I didn't bring them so I drove home, picked them up and returned.  I had to leave the car overnight and the only way home was by taxi or bus.  I chose the bus, actually 4 buses. I checked the bus routes to get back home and no bus went directly home.  I had to take four different busses to get home. 

After I dropped off the car I walked to the first bus stop only to discover that there was no bus stop for #51, the one that I needed.  I looked at the map again and realized the stop was on a totally different street, some 10 blocks away. I was suppose to take bus #51, then bus #61, then bus #91 and finally #64.  I looked at the map on the closest bus stop and it showed another bus the would take me to #64 but it was also 8 blocks away.  I started walking and it was a great day for a walk.  The forsythia bushes are all in bloom and the tulips in front of our flat are opening.  It took me a little over an hour to get home on the buses but it was an enjoyable time.  Don't you just love Spring?  Warm weather, spring cleaning, blooming flowers, less clothing to wear, outside cafes, coffee on the balcony, etc, etc, etc.

Piękny dzień dzisiaj i nowa przygoda. Ostatniej nocy odkryłem na wiosnę i okolic mój samochód amortyzator po prawej stronie został złamany tak za każdym razem zrobiłem kolei był cholerny dźwięk. Dziś rano wziąłem samochód do warsztatu w celu weryfikacji problem a oni doradzili mi, aby zostawić samochód do naprawy. Również przypomniał mi, że nadszedł czas, aby zmienić opony ponownie, ale nie przyniosło im więc pojechaliśmy do domu, wziął je i wrócił. Musiałem zostawić samochód na noc i droga do domu była tylko taksówką lub autobusem. Wybrałem autobus, rzeczywiście 4 autobusów. Sprawdziłem linie autobusowe wrócić do domu autobusem i nie poszedł prosto do domu. Musiałem podjąć cztery autobusy do domu.


Po tym jak odpadł samochodu chodziłem do pierwszego przystanku tylko odkryć, że nie było przystanku autobusowego na # 51, jedno z nich potrzebne. Spojrzałem na mapę i ponownie realizowane przystanku na ulicy był zupełnie inny, około 10 bloków dalej. I było przypuszczać, aby wsiąść do autobusu # 51, następnie autobusem # 61, następnie autobusem # 91 i # 64 w końcu. Spojrzałem na mapę, na najbliższym przystanku i pokazał kolejny autobus zabierze mnie do # 64, ale to było także 8 bloków dalej. I zaczął chodzić i to był wielki dzień dla spaceru. Krzewy forsycji są w rozkwicie i tulipany przed naszym mieszkaniu są otwierane. Zajęło mi trochę ponad godzinę do domu w autobusach, ale to było przyjemne czasu. Nie wystarczy kochać Spring? Ciepła pogoda, wiosenne porządki, kwitnące kwiaty, mniej ubrania do noszenia na zewnątrz kawiarni kawę na balkonie, itd, itd, itd.

2 comments:

  1. Love them! When my brother was a preschooler, he couldn't say forsythia, so since then in our family, they've always been sissy bushes.

    Nothing like that blooming here yet. The cool weather made the floods less threatening, but we are all sure ready for signs of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilyn2:15 AM

    The forsythia look so nice and spring-y!!!! It's still so cold here.....although, I have crocus' planted around Larry's headstone ...went to look at them today and they were beautiful and full....the wind was brisk and cold. Am so-o-o ready for some warm weather. Flooding now in some areas! Hugs....

    ReplyDelete