Sunday, April 10, 2011

Taxes

The Smolensk tragedy has been replayed for the last three days on TV and it's overkill. We needed to take a break from it so we decided to do our taxes for last year.  I don't know which was worse, the TV programs or doing taxes.  The taxes aren't so bad actually with the software we use, it's just getting the information together, entering the data and then printing them out to be mailed. I'll use UPS or DHL for mailing so I get a receipt for them being received.

So that is how we spent the afternoon today, doing taxes, even though it was sunny outside.  I did meet with our next door neighbor on the street and their little daughter, Zuzanna.  She is such a cutie............and walking now.  I took her hand and said hello while she just stared at me.  She reminds me of cousin Rózia when she was that age.

Tragedia Smoleńsk został powtórzony w ciągu ostatnich trzech dni, w TV i to jest przesada. Musieliśmy zrobić przerwę od niego, więc zdecydowaliśmy się zrobić z naszych podatków za rok ubiegły. Nie wiem, co gorsza, programów telewizyjnych lub podatków robi. Podatki nie są tak złe, faktycznie z oprogramowaniem używamy, to tylko się informacje razem, wprowadzania danych, a następnie drukowanie ich, aby zostać przesłane. Użyję UPS i DHL do wysyłki więc mogę otrzymania dla nich odbierane.


Więc to jest, jak spędził popołudnie dziś robi podatków, choć było słonecznie na zewnątrz. I nie spotkać się z naszymi sąsiada na ulicy i ich córeczkę, Zuzanna. Ona jest taka urocza ............ i chodzenie teraz. I wziął ją za rękę i powiedział: witam, a ona tylko spojrzał na mnie. Ona przypomina mi kuzyna Rózia, gdy była w ich wieku.

2 comments:

  1. Marilyn12:25 AM

    Hi...
    I agree...hard to decide which is worse--TV or TAXES!!! Today is a beautiful day in Michigan....the nicest so far....hope it continues!
    IT IS TIME....it's been a long, hard winter! ENJOY SPING!!
    Hugs,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I had important papers to send back to the United States, if that is what you are doing, my friends helped me find a more inexpensive way through the Polish postal service. I could also track it. Something that I mailed in Zakopane on a Tuesday arrived in Saint Paul on Friday. Maybe someone can help you find this for future mailings.

    ReplyDelete