Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Reports.

As you can see on the left of this blog, I have spent some time working on updated reports of the two main lines of my family tree, Wojciech Kazmierczak and Stanisław Rajewski.  I had information on them last year but the hosting service I was using closed and I had to find a new source.  In a private email a cousin mentioned how she missed having this information available so last week I spent to the time to create these new reports.  I hope it will be of use to any cousin who has an interest in our family genealogy.  I have yet to update the history book that I wrote in 2005 and hope to do that in the next few months.

The snow is all gone now, it rained last night and finished off the last of it although the weather forecast for this coming Thursday is lower temperatures and snow once again.  That's fine for me.  It's winter, let's have the snow.

We went to Stary Browar today to do a little shopping for some things Joan needed, then to Carrefour for bread and water.   Tonight we are watching the movie "Lektor" (Reader) on DVD.  We saw it last year and thought it was time to watch it again.

It's a big American football weekend in the U.S. so I know what most people will be watching today and tomorrow.  Our old favorite team, the Chicago Bears, are in the playoffs so naturally we hope they will win their game.  We can't see it but we can follow it on the internet which we will do.

Jak widać po lewej stronie tego bloga, spędziłem trochę czasu na aktualnych raportów z dwóch głównych linii mojego drzewa genealogicznego, Wojciech Kaźmierczak, Stanisław Rajewski. Miałem informacje o nich w zeszłym roku, ale usługi hostingowej używałem zamknięte i musiałem znaleźć nowe źródło. W prywatnym e-mail kuzyn jak wspomniano o tym, że brakowało informacji, tak w zeszłym tygodniu spędziłam czas na tworzenie nowych raportów. Mam nadzieję, że być stosowane do wszystkich kuzyna, który ma interes w naszej genealogii. Mam jeszcze zaktualizować podręcznik historii, który napisałem w 2005 roku i mam nadzieję, że w najbliższych miesiącach.

Śnieg jest wszystko minęło padało w nocy i wykończone ostatnie, mimo że prognozy pogody na nadchodzący czwartek jest niższe temperatury i śnieg po raz kolejny. To dobrze dla mnie. Jest zima, niech ma śniegu.

Poszliśmy do Starego Browaru dziś robimy zakupy na pewne rzeczy Joan potrzeby, a następnie do Carrefour na chlebie i wodzie. Dziś wieczorem oglądamy film "Lektor" (Reader) na płycie DVD. Widzieliśmy to w zeszłym roku i że nadszedł czas, aby obejrzeć go ponownie.

To wielki amerykański weekend w piłce nożnej w USA, więc wiem, co większość ludzi będzie można oglądać dziś i jutro. Nasz stary ulubionej drużyny, Chicago Bears, są w play-off tak naturalnie, mamy nadzieję, że wygra swoją grę. Nie widzimy, ale możemy się do niego w Internecie, które robimy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, dear! Is life so tough that you are now on a bread and water diet?

    Yes, I know about shopping in Central Europe. One doesn't get everything at the same place, nd also one chooses a time perhaps when a car is available to get something heavy to carry such as water.

    I was so glad when I found a pekseg about 2 blocks from my flat. That's where I got all the milk, water, juice -- things heavy to carry. My regular trip from the supermarket was a 15 minute walk, and one choose carefully what to carry. Also it was a walk -- I lived in a no vehicle zone in Pecs so using a bus was not a possibility.

    ReplyDelete