Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Problem solved.




Statue on Charles Bridge in Prague

OK, so it seems like the album viewing problem is solved and pictures are viewable. I don't like it when there's a computer problem I don't have an answer for and I have to search the interent for sometime.

Now temperatures at Autumn like and we all know that those beautiful, dreaded days of winter are not far off. Does anyone have a house in southern Spain they would like us to housesit for the winter ? :-)

I made a few changes to my Exchange conversation since we came back, not going to do as many as before, maybe only ten hours a week.  Between them and other things I do I was starting to feel a little too much like it was work.

OK, więc wydaje się, że problem jest rozwiązany przeglądania albumu i zdjęcia są widoczne. Nie lubię, kiedy istnieje problem z komputerem nie mam odpowiedzi i mam szukać interent na jakiś czas.

Teraz temperatury na jesień jak i wszyscy wiemy, że tych pięknych, strasznych dni zimy nie są daleko. Czy ktoś ma dom w południowej Hiszpanii chcieliby nam housesit na zimę? :-)

Zrobiłem kilka zmian w rozmowie Wartościowych od wróciliśmy, nie zrobi tyle co wcześniej, a może tylko dziesięć godzin tygodniowo. Między nimi i innych rzeczy zrobić zacząłem czuć się trochę za dużo jak to działa.

No comments:

Post a Comment