Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Solved and unsolved.

I resolved the problem with Kaspersky. Now I'm dealing with a problem with Groupon.pl.  I ordered a pendrive from them, didn't recieve it and in correspondence with them they said they have no record of the order.  Yesterday I received our credit card bill and on it was the charge for the pendrive that Groupon said they have no record of.  So my question is if you have no record of my order how is it that my credit card is charged for it?  I'm waiting for a reply to that question.

The sun was out today and the colors are in full bloom now in the trees and losing leaves.

I rozwiązały problem z Kaspersky Lab. Teraz mam do czynienia z problem z Groupon.pl. Zamówiłem pendrive z nich nie otrzymał go w korespondencji z nich mówili, że nie mają zapis porządku. Wczoraj otrzymałem naszym rachunku karty kredytowej i na to opłaty za pendrive, że Groupon powiedział, że mają żadnego zapisu. Więc moje pytanie jest, jeśli nie masz zapis mojego celu, jak to jest, że moja karta kredytowa jest za nią? Czekam na odpowiedź na to pytanie.

Słońce się już dziś i kolory są w pełnym rozkwicie teraz na drzewach i utraty liści.

No comments:

Post a Comment