A gray day turned into a sunny one in the afternoon but we did not go to the rynek as I thought. Still had a few things to do at home so we stayed here to complete them.
I checked out Figueres, Spain, home of the Dali museum we want to see and looked at train schedules. Not sure yet how we will get there but I think it's either the train or rent a car. Rental prices are not that high and I wouldn't mind having the freedom to stop along the way in some of the towns. The highways are super so I don't think driving would be a problem. We'll see as we get closer to our departure date in 23 days.
OMG! It's snowing outside :-(
Szary dzie艅 zamieni艂 si臋 w s艂onecznym jednego po po艂udniu, ale nie poszli艣my do rynek jak my艣la艂em. Jeszcze kilka rzeczy do zrobienia w domu, wi臋c zostali艣my tutaj, aby je wype艂ni膰.
Sprawdzi艂em Figueres, Hiszpania, domowe muzeum Dali chcemy zobaczy膰 i spojrza艂 na rozk艂ad jazdy poci膮g贸w. Nie wiem jeszcze, jak b臋dziemy si臋 tam dosta膰, ale my艣l臋, 偶e to albo poci膮g lub wynaj膮膰 samoch贸d. Ceny wynajmu nie s膮 tak wysokie, a ja nie mia艂bym nic przeciwko maj膮c swobod臋, aby zatrzyma膰 si臋 po drodze w niekt贸rych miastach. Autostrady s膮 super wi臋c nie s膮dz臋, jazdy by艂oby problemu. Zobaczymy, jak zbli偶y膰 si臋 do naszego dat膮 wyjazdu w 23 dni.
OMG! Pada 艣nieg poza :-(