Friday, March 09, 2012

Voters!

Thanks for the votes on the poll to the right of this. I was just curious how many non-relatives view the site. According to the statistics about 100 people view the blog daily but of course not all have voted or the statistics are way off.  It doesn't matter, really. It affect my continuation of the blog, I enjoy writing it.

Yesterday and today was kind of quiet although the weather was better today.  I read in Głos Wielkopolska that one of the leading jazz guitar players, Al DiMeola will perform in Poznań next Tuesday night and I would go to hear him but the place he is playing in does not have the best acoustics or sound system so we're not going.  Al is an alumni of Berklee, the school I mentioned the other day that one of my former guitar students teaches at now.

We saw the movie, "The Iron Lady" yesterday about the life of Margaret Thatcher, former prime minister of Great Britain.  What an amazing job with makeup on Meryl Streep!

Dzięki za głosy na sondzie po prawej to. Byłem po prostu ciekaw jak wiele innych niż krewni wyświetlić witrynę. Według statystyk około 100 ludzi uważa bloga codziennie, ale oczywiście nie wszyscy głosowali czy statystyki są daleko. Nie ma znaczenia, naprawdę. To wpływa na kontynuację bloga, lubię pisać.

Wczoraj i dzisiaj było trochę cicho, choć pogoda była lepsza dziś. Czytałem w Głosie Wielkopolski, że jeden z czołowych gitarzystów jazzowych, Al DiMeola zagra w Poznaniu Następnej nocy wtorek i pójdę, aby go słuchać, ale miejsce, że gra w nie ma najlepszą akustykę i nagłośnienie tak jesteśmy nie będzie. Al jest absolwentów Berklee, szkoły mówiłem innego dnia, że jeden z moich byłych studentów gitarowych uczy się teraz.

Widzieliśmy filmu "Żelazna Dama" wczoraj o życiu Margaret Thatcher, byłego premiera Wielkiej Brytanii. Co niesamowite, praca z makijażem na Meryl Streep!

2 comments:

  1. Rysiek9:48 PM

    I have seen Mr. DiMeola a few times and he is just AMAZING! If you can see him ....in ANY venue, GO! I think you will be glad you did !

    Czesc!

    Rysiek

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed when I saw your poll because I wondered how sometimes people are or are not relatives!

    ReplyDelete