Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Energy

I finally started using my 23" monitor full time. I have had it for about a year and used it from time to time but now I use it all the time. It makes it much easier to read the screen. The only time I don't use it is on Skype calls because the microphone is in the laptop and when I put the laptop screen down, the listener doesn't hear me too well. I suppose I could attach an external mike to the monitor but I don't want to spend the money. I don't close the laptop completely because the keyboard is used so I need to see it.

We had a nice meeting at Zbyszek's flat today, I suppose our last until the New Year. We talked about the latest news of energy prices rising in Poland, for one topic. The Energy Minister said there would be none in 2019 but the Energy companies said they will submit their requests in January and the reasons for them. No one really knows what the answer is. The cost of buying and selling CO2 emission allowances will most likely rise and since Poland is the 5th most polluted country in Eastern Europe, it will have an impact on energy prices. The Ranking is below.
Polution Index

No comments:

Post a Comment