Friday, March 01, 2019

Can't hear?

Joan has been complaining about not being able to hear in her left ear for a few days. I went to the farmacia to get some drops to dissolve wax in her ear but that didn't work. Being the stubborn, but lovely person she is, she refused seeing a doctor to have her ear cleaned out. Finally, after having to repeat everything I said more loudly, this morning while she was sleeping I went to the medical center and made an appointment for Monday at 8:35. She will be thrilled when I tell her the news when she wakes up. I think I will wait until breakfast is over. When she is hearing properly again I know she will be happy.

Lady luck smiled on me today at my morning cafe coffee. Carlos was sitting there and I had the opportunity to speak Spanish with him. I told him about our guest from the U.S., our trips to Murcia, Cartegna and the BIG guns. We talked also about the different attitudes between the people of the north of Spain and the south. He said southern Spaniards had better attitudes and he thought it was because of the climate being better.

10:02 KO, Joan is awake, I told her about the doctor appointment and she is fine with it. It was right after she told me she couldn't hear me when I said something. Good timing.

Tonight Mary will join us at Hotel Trabuco for the Spanish club and at 21:00 we will go to have Chinese dinner with the other group.
Joan skar偶y艂a si臋, 偶e przez kilka dni nie s艂yszy w lewym uchu. Posz艂am na farmaci臋, 偶eby pobra膰 krople do rozpuszczenia wosku, ale to nie zadzia艂a艂o. B臋d膮c upart膮, ale bardzo urocz膮 osob膮, odm贸wi艂a wizyty u lekarza, aby jej ucho zosta艂o oczyszczone. W ko艅cu, po powt贸rzeniu wszystkiego, co powiedzia艂em g艂o艣niej, dzi艣 rano, kiedy spa艂a, poszed艂em do centrum medycznego i um贸wi艂em si臋 na poniedzia艂ek o 8:35. B臋dzie zachwycona, gdy powiem jej, kiedy si臋 obudzi. Chyba poczekam do sko艅czenia 艣niadania. Kiedy znowu us艂yszy prawid艂owo, wiem, 偶e b臋dzie szcz臋艣liwa.

Lady Powertanie u艣miechn臋艂a si臋 do mnie dzisiaj na mojej porannej kawie w kawiarni. Carlos siedzia艂 tam i mia艂em okazj臋 rozmawia膰 z nim po hiszpa艅sku. Opowiedzia艂em mu o naszym go艣ciu ze Stan贸w Zjednoczonych, naszych wycieczkach do Murcji, Cartegny i pistolet贸w BIG. Rozmawiali艣my tak偶e o r贸偶nych postawach mi臋dzy lud藕mi z p贸艂nocy Hiszpanii i po艂udnia. Powiedzia艂, 偶e po艂udniowi Hiszpanie maj膮 lepsze nastawienie i pomy艣la艂, 偶e to dzi臋ki lepszemu klimatowi.

10:02 KO, Joan si臋 obudzi艂a, powiedzia艂em jej o um贸wieniu si臋 z lekarzem i nic jej nie jest. To by艂o tu偶 po tym, jak powiedzia艂a mi, 偶e mnie nie s艂yszy, kiedy co艣 m贸wi臋. Dobre wyczucie czasu.

Dzi艣 wieczorem Mary do艂膮czy do nas w Hotel Trabuco dla hiszpa艅skiego klubu, a o 21:00 p贸jdziemy na kolacj臋 chi艅sk膮 z drug膮 grup膮.