Wednesday, March 06, 2019

Cloudy.

The day, cloudy, started out great. I have a haircut appointment with Enrique but wasn't sure whether is was today or tomorrow. I called his shop and in Spanish I said, " My name is David Piekarczyk and I have an appointment with Enrique but I don't know if it is today or tomorrow at 11:00. Can you help me?" The lady said, "Just a moment" and came back to tell me it was tomorrow. I thanked her and ended the call. I was so happy that I could say the whole thing in Spanish and be understood. It made me feel good.

Joan's ear is still blocked with wax so tomorrow we will revisit the nurse at 10:00. This time I hope she will clear up the problem. I also hope it doesn't take long to get in to see her so I am not late for my hair appointment.

This weekend is Carnival in Ribera. All weekend there will be various activities going on and Sunday is the big parade through the streets. I'll take pictures, of course.

Dzień, pochmurny, zaczął się świetnie. Mam wizytę u fryzjera z Enrique, ale nie byłem pewien, czy jest dzisiaj czy jutro. Zadzwoniłem do jego sklepu i po hiszpańsku powiedziałem: "Nazywam się David Piekarczyk i mam spotkanie z Enrique, ale nie wiem, czy jest dziś, czy jutro o 11.00. Czy możesz mi pomóc?" Pani powiedziała: "Chwileczkę" i wróciła, żeby mi powiedzieć, że to jutro. Podziękowałem jej i zakończyłem rozmowę. Byłem tak szczęśliwy, że mogłem powiedzieć wszystko po hiszpańsku i zrozumieć. Sprawiło, że poczułem się dobrze.

Uszy Joanny wciąż są zablokowane woskiem, więc jutro odwiedzimy pielęgniarkę o 10:00. Mam nadzieję, że tym razem rozwiąże ten problem. Mam też nadzieję, że nie zajmie to dużo czasu, aby się z nią zobaczyć, więc nie spóźniłem się na spotkanie z włosami.

W ten weekend jest Carnival in Ribera. Przez cały weekend odbywają się różne zajęcia, a niedziela to wielka parada ulicami. Oczywiście zrobię zdjęcia.

No comments:

Post a Comment